Fizzy Lifting Drinks

Through a series of hallways, the motely group follows Mr. Willy Wonka as he leads them to another portion of the factory. In just one day, this was officially the strangest tour the ponies and these humans have ever been on and in way or another two children were officially lost due to some bizarre accident. Yet even after all of that, Mr. Wonka goes on as though nothing happened at all insisting that he shows more of the factory. This behavior made everyone, especially the ponies, nervous and cautious of the curious man. They decided, that for the remainder of the tour, to keep a 'very' close eye on him.

"Is it just me, girls or does Mr. Wonka seem oblivious to everything around him?" Twilight whispered to the girls. "First, a child was sucked up a giant chocolate pip and now another just turned into a giant blueberry."

"I didn't want to say anything, but clearly the man is suffering some form of mental issue," Rarity added.

"Come on, guys," Rainbow scoffed. "This is Augustus Gloop and Violet Beauregarde we're talkin' about. You can't honestly tell me they didn't have it coming."

"I hate tah admit it, but Dash has a point," Applejack agreed. "Seein' as how they don't listen tah Mr. Wonka's warnin' 'em not to break his rules."

"Well, maybe we shouldn't let our guard down just yet," Fluttershy whispered. "He seems harmless, but something about him makes me nervous."

"Flutters, 'everything' makes you nervous," Rainbow retorts.

As they continue their stroll, they pass by a large wall in the wallpaper covered in colorful wallpaper depicting a series of fruit. Mr. Wonka stopped in his tracks, turning around with a smile.

"Wait a minute!" He said excitedly. "I must show you this. Lick-able wallpaper for nursery walls. Lick an orange, it tastes like an orange. Like a pineapple, it tastes like a pineapple. Go ahead, try it."

Most of the group, minus the ponies, went ahead and start licking the wallpaper. Rarity looked somewhat disgusted by the notion.

"My goodness, who in Equestria would stoop to lick a wall?" She cringed.

"Trust me, my dear," Mr. Wonka assured. "This invention is truly amazing."

The ponies looked amongst each other, wondering if they should give it a try. Pinkie Pie was the first to bounce high in the air, with wide-sparkling eyes and mouth agape.

"Ooh! Ooh! I wanna try! I wanna try!"

"Me too!" Cheese Sandwich proclaimed.

The two party-ponies rush toward the wall and proceed to lick the wallpaper. Pinkie found herself licking an apple enthusiastically, discovering to her delight that the paper actually tasted like an apple. She pauses for a brief moment, motioning the others to come over.

"Come on girls, this tastes great!" She said, happily.

The others shrugged, then trot toward the wall. Slowly, they start licking the different fruit on the wallpaper and their eyes widen at how great the flavors felt along the tongues.

"Mmm!" Twilight grinned. "I got a plum!"

"I find this quite uncouth, but I digress!" Rarity admitted. "These grapes are truly splendid!"

"Not bad... I only wish there were some gemstones on this wallpaper," Spike said, licking a pineapple.

"Guys, this banana's fantastic!" Charlie exclaimed. "It tastes so real!"

"I'll need to make a mental note to find something like this for Flurry's nursery," Twilight thought.

"Try some more," Mr. Wonka encouraged, happily. "The strawberries taste like strawberries. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries!"