Golden Egg Room

Sometime later, the Mane Six, Spike, and Cheese Sandwich followed behind Grandpa Joe and Charlie Bucket trying to catch up with the rest of the tour group, who had since gone on ahead. Following a near death experience, with the Fizzy Lifting Drink and almost getting chopped up by a giant fan, needless to say they were still pretty shaken up. Rarity's cheeks remained a bright tomato-red, especially since she had to burp to get back to the ground. Those who know Rarity are aware she strives to be ladylike and pristine, to do something so vulgar like giving a loud belch just to save her life made her feel dreadful. Twilight had since walked beside her fashionista friend, knowing how quiet she has been since then.

"Rarity, I promise you it's no big deal," Twilight assured.

Rarity just hid her face in her mane, to embarrassed to even look her friend in the eye. Clearly she did not want to discuss this topic any further, just by her body language. Rainbow Dash, on the other hand, trotted alongside the two hoping to console her friend.

"Come on, Rares, so what if you did this just one time?" Rainbow Dash asked. "So what if you had to belch to save your own flank? That does not make you less a lady than you were when you woke up. At least you're alive."

"Can't you see I do not wish to discuss this any further, girls?" Rarity whispered. "I'd like to just continue with the rest of the tour and try to forget."

"Rarity, I think you're really..." Rainbow began.

"Rainbow, please!" Rarity almost sobbed. "Just... Stop!"

Hearing the distress in her friend's voice, Rainbow sighed in defeat and trots back to the rest of the group. They all looked toward their friend, just as concerned as Rainbow.

"She's taking this really hard, isn't she?" Fluttershy asked.

"I don't get her sometimes," Rainbow shook her head. "It's just a belch; every pony does it from time to time."

"I think it's more than just that, Rainbow. Rarity spent her entire life building a reputation for herself, to be the classy lady she always wanted to be. Up till today, she has never had to do something as vulgar as she did back there. Not even if it meant saving her own life."

"I get what you're saying, Flutters," Rainbow assured. "But I still think she's taking things a bit too seriously."

"Well normally ah'd agree with yah on that, Rainbow," Applejack spoke up. "But the truth is: Perhaps we oughtta take Fluttershy on her word."

"Aw, come on! Not you too!"

"Every pony, calm down," Spike speaks up, hopping on Applejack's back. "We should just give Rarity some time to get over it. The least we can do is 'try' to make cheer her up."

Just then, Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich zoomed up alongside their three friends.

"Did somepony say, 'Cheer up'?" Pinkie asked, excitedly.

"'Cause if there's any pony, well any 'ponies', who know how to cheer up their friends look no further than Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich!" Cheese professed.

The two party-ponies produced custard pies, hurling them in each other's faces. They soon pull out giant beach balls (Do not ask), bouncing up and down while sitting on them, until they bounced right into each other. But instead of laughing, however, the others trotted ahead to join the others. Pinkie and Cheese stopped bouncing as they watched, their beach balls deflating as the custard slipped off their faces.

"Aw, not even a chuckle," Pinkie sighed. "This is serious."

Pinkie felt something pat her back, turning to Cheese Sandwich, who gives a reassuring smile.