'Fuck, I'm sorry'

"Hiya their hot stuff" Blakely heard a familiar voice say behind her. She turned around smiling looking at JJ leaning against the outside wall of the wreck. "Oh, hello handsome what brings you here?" she questioned playing along. "I'm here to pick up my girl" he smirked walking towards her. She loved the way he called her my girl but she knew they couldn't be more than a friend. No Pogue on Pogue macking remember. Blakely laughed grabbing his hand and headed towards his bike parked over the side.

"Where's Kie?" He asked. "Staying home tonight there is supposed to be a storm remember," Blakely said turning around to face JJ as she stopped walking.

"Oh yea, so the chateau or your house tonight?" he questioned knowing that the two would stay together as they always do. "Chateau, I want to make sure John B will be alright," Blakely responded letting go of JJ's hand and hopping on the bike. "Let's go lover boy," she said smiling.

-

Running towards the beach were three friends. John B, Pope, and Blakely.

"It's double overhead out there, bro," John B said turning around to the other two behind him.

"Double overhead?" "Those aren't surfable waves, bro," Pope said once they reached the beach seeing that the beached was closed.

"Says who," John B says smirking at Blakely knowing she will not turn down a chance to surf these waves. Pope shook his head watching the crazy duo run towards the water him standing back and watching. After a while, Pope decided to head home.

Surfing for what felt like minutes but was an hour the two stopped for a second laughing because John B fell over and that's when Blakely spotted a boat.

"Oh my shit," she said.

"What the hell" John B replied. Both looking at each other questioning why there was a boat out in a mad storm and that is when they both decided to head home. Blakely walked home excited to tell JJ all about her surfing experience and the boat. While waking home John B was telling funny dad jokes all the way making Blakely crack up with laughter.

From a far Blakely could see JJ standing at the door so she dropped her board and ran over. The closer she got she could see that JJ looked angry, but she had no clue why. As she slowed down near the front of the house JJ came stomping over.

"Where the fuck were you" JJ spoke harshly. "what?" Blakely said confused with his tone and why he was angry. "I said where the fuck were you" he spoke getting louder. His raised voice bringing a tear to Blakely's eyes. "Surfing with John B," she said almost in a whisper due to the fear he was going to lash out. "Do you know how dangerous that is, fuck sake Blakely think about someone else for once you could have died, think about Sterling, god think about me how would I feel" JJ shouted gripping at her wrist as she tried to walk away from his glare. "Let go JJ," she said pushing back the tears as she would never show him how weak she could be. "I swear to god you will fucking kill yourself one day due to your stupidity" he shouted his grip getting tighter. "JJ, let me fucking go, you're hurting me" Blakely replied louder making John B hear. "JJ what the fuck man let her go" he spoke running over and pushing JJ back. "This is all your fault you let her out on those waves dude if she died it's on you" JJ spoke harshly to John B.

Accusing John B made a switch in Blakely turn causing her to grow angrier this made her lash out "No JJ shut up who the fuck do you think you are, my dad no. so you can't go around telling me what the fuck to do" Blakely shouted now getting in his face sick of him trying to protect her like some object. "well at least I have stuck around unlike your dad" he shouted at her instantly regretting his decisions after he finally took in what he said "Blake, baby no I'm sorry, fuck" he said watching as a tear rolled down her face. Her father was a sore topic for the girl. She looked at him in shock at his words and stormed into the house slamming the door. Tears were forming in JJ eyes, he never wanted to hurt the girl ever. JJ was about to go after her when John B pushed him back "what the fuck man, why the fuck did you do that." John b shouted. JJ pushed past John B running inside to talk to the girl he loves.

"Blake baby, I'm sorry, open the door please, I didn't mean it," JJ spoke through John B's bedroom door, which is now locked, repeating over and over again how sorry he is.

As the storm began to grow harder and the night grew darker JJ finally left the sobbing girl alone hating that he had to fall asleep on the sofa himself, his girl not by his side. JJ fully knew he had messed up bad all he wanted to do was go to bed beside the girl he wanted to make his.

-

"Blake, hey wanna open the door." John B whispered through the door knowing Blakely needed him right now. When her dad left her JJ was going through his own problems with his own dad, so Blakely cried on John B's and big John's shoulders all about her hatred for her father.

Opening the door knowing she needed her big brother so bad right now she jumped into his arms sobbing into his shoulder. "He didn't mean it bean you know that" John B spoke whilst carrying her onto his bed. "I know but it hurt bird, it hurt" she sobbed. "I know, let's sleep and talk about it tomorrow." He said walking over to his dresser grabbing a shirt for her to wear to sleep. Handing her his shirt she thanked him and slowly got up putting it over her head not caring that her bikini was under it. John B took off his own shirt and lay down next to her pulling her close and they both slowly drifted to sleep. Before Blakely fell asleep, she mumbled "I love him John B, I'm in love with him." He smiled kissing her forehead and saying, "I know bean, I know".