'I'm not done with you Princess'

"Hey there, what can I get ya?" Blakely asked her 12th customers of the day smiling brightly as Mr Carrera tells her she has to. 4 hours into her shift and 2 more to go.

In the corner of her eye, she could see some kooks eating and laughing away. How she hated the kooks. They way they would parade their money and make fun of the less unfortunate. How she would love to ...

"I'll take a burger and fries, thanks" the customer spoke pulling Blakely out of her daze about the kooks. He was a middle age looking man, not from around here as he is wearing a suit, brown hair, prim and proper looking, maybe one of the Cameron's buyers.

Forcing a smile at the man Blakely proceeds to turn around and try to make her away to the counter to hand over the man's order to the chef.

To get to the counter from the table she is stood at she must pass the kook gang. Letting out one big breath she makes her way over.

Keep your eye on the counter, do not look, do not breathe, do not think, the table now only three steps away.

"Blakely, weird to see you here" that dreadful voice calls out once she makes it next to the table. Fuck she thought, she was so close to passing.

Rolling her eyes, she continued to pass the table when her arm was grabbed. "I was talking to you princess." The voice spoke in such a forced sweet tone. She knew he was forcing being nice he didn't want to cause a scene just yet.

"Let fucking go of me" Blakely spoke harshly pulling her arm out from his grasp. She looked up into a pair of eyes she hated the most. How she wished she could hurt his gorgeous face. Blakely could not lie Rafe was a handsome guy, just with a dreadful personality.

Rafe now begins to stand up his 6'2 frame overpowering her 5'3 body.

"What have I told you about raising your voice at me princess" Rafe spat out at the girl. "Fuck off" Blakely spat back turning around and making her way to the counter.

A hand grabbed the back of the girl's neck pulling her back around. "I'm not done with you princess" Rafe spat. Blakely could see the anger in his eyes. He was about to explode.

"Rafe please" Blakely began to beg. Evecrowded crowded restaurant no one is helping her. Surely you could see the girl was scared.

"You remember what happened last time you raised your voice at me" Rafe replied with a murderous grin on his face ignoring her pleads. "You were black and blue for weeks if I remember right" he continued his other hand working his way up her side.

"Rafe stop" She begged again knowing soon there would be no way out of this.

"You begged every time I made love to you, you begged me to fuck you princess and now you don't want me, now you don't fucking want me!" Rafe began to yell at her face.

A tear began to fall but she blinked to stop the others, not wanting to show the monster he won, she was weak.

Rafe's anger at her nonresponsive state caused him to through a plate off the table causing Blakely to flinch. She fucked up. Everyone in the restaurant began to look. Their eyes feeling as if they were judging her for not begin able to control the monster.

"Rafe, calm down" Blakely tried to reason with him, scared he may hurt other people.

All the noise caused Mr Carrera to run out from the kitchen to see what was happening.

He froze almost as if Deja vu had hit him. He had seen this all before happening to the girl and just like last time he is going to save her.

Rapidly moving Mr Carrera grabbed the boy by this posh frat boy collar and pushed him against the wall.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing in my restaurant, destroying my property and laying your filth ridden hand on my daughter" he spoke with such anger. This new anger even made Blakely shiver.

Rafe looked like a deer caught In headlights. He knew he messed with the wrong girl in the wrong place.

"If I ever, and I mean ever see you or your frat friends anywhere close to my daughter or my restaurant again you will have to deal with me you got it boy" Mr Carrera spat into the boys face. Rafe nodded but that did not satisfy Mr Carrera.

"I said do you got it boy!" Mr Carrera spat louder this time causing Rafe to let out a "Yes sir". Dropping the collar Mr Carrera made his way over to Blakely pulling her into his chest. She couldn't make out what was happening behind her, but she could not care. She was safe in who she would call her father's arms.

"It's okay baby, no one is gonna hurt you" Mr Carrera said kissing Blakely's hair after. He kept repeating soothing words to her until she stopped shaking. She didn't notice she was shaking until Mr Carrera pointed it out.

With the gang of kooks long gone now Blakely pulled away from Mr Carrera and looked up at him. "Thank you" she spoke with such admiration for the man in front of her. He smiled down at the girl and said "I will always protect you" then grabbed her hands and pulled him into the kitchen.

Hoisting herself up onto the kitchen counter Blakely begins swinging her legs until she speaks up "The guy in the fancy suit wants a burger and some fries please chef." Smiling at the chef.

"Blakely, do you wanna talk about it" Mr Carrera started hoping the girl would talk. "No thanks" she spoke back politely.

  "Blakely, one day you will explode from all of this pent-up emotions and..." Mr Carrera was cut off by the restaurant phone going off.

---

After the phone call that Blakely has no idea what it was about, Mr Carrera stormed out of the restaurant into his car and drove off so much have been an emergency.

Even after the incident, Blakely continued to work trying to keep her mind off what happened.

Around an hour later the front door to the restaurant slams open and Blakely sees her best friend walk in looking a little annoyed.

"I want you to stop hanging with those guys you hear me Kie, You to Blakley" Mr Carrera speaks after walking in the door after his daughter.

"They are my friends" Kie spoke harshly. "Sorry what is-" Blakely began to ask what was happening but was cut off by Kie and her father walking into the kitchen and Mr Carrera stating "They are just some dirty Pogues" this caused Blakely to stop, she was also a dirty pogue.

"Oh so Blake is also a dirty Pogue then" Kie questioned knowing her father adored the girl. "No she is not like them guys, Kie you know I think of Blake as my daughter.

"Sir i.." Blakely began again to get cut off. "Blake babe you are done for the day ill take over the rest of your shift. Mr Carrera huffed then walked away again to god knows where.

"Kie explain now" Blakely stated needing to know what is going on. "You're coming to mid-summers with me and my family, so is sterling" she spoke pulling her hair back and leaving to go to the bathroom to change. "Oh, and I was arrested and John B kisses me" she states as if it was nothing shocking Blakely and leaving her with no room to speak.