'Motel or Meth lap'

Pulling into the dock the group of five jump off the boat and make there way up to the building to talk to the coast guard. JJ's hand in Blakely as they push past people inside with John B in front leaving Pope and Kie outside. "Excuse me." John B called out to the coast guard. "Hey, man, we-we found a boat" JJ added. Getting ignored by the coast guards John B says "You're gonna wanna hear this." Louder than before. "Hey! Calm down" the coast guard shots at John B with his hand in his face. JJ and John B looked at each other before both deciding to leave as the coast guards were no help. JJ pulled Blakely outside she shouted "no one cares about your fucking diabetic dog" in a pissed off voice causing the people inside the building to look at the girl in shock, she was referring to the woman moaning about her lost dog, making JJ laugh and squeeze her hand pulling her outside.

"Well, that went well" was the first thing Pope said once the three stepped outside. "So what's the plan" JJ questioned pulling Blakely into his side and placing his arm on John B's shoulder.

Pulling the key out of his pocket John B says, "I know how we're gonna find the guy who owns that boat."

"Yes adventure time" Blakely says doing a little happy dance making JJ laugh and kiss her head. "We don't know whose room that is. It could be anyone." Pope says nervously. "I'm in" JJ says throwing the key at Kie "and I know princess is in" he adds looking down at the girl smiling in his arms "Come on I'll be lookout" Kie says smiling and pulling at Pope's arm. "Pope, babe, live a little" Blakely says smiling "Finder's fee. Just saying" John B says tapping Pope's shoulder as the other three head to the boat.

"Hey man, at least you'll only be an accomplice." John B adds. "Come on bubba" Blakley calls over to Pope, making Pope head back to the boat.

-

"I thought the Chateau looked bad" JJ says staring at the motel. "This place is a shitshow" John B added. "motel or meth lab?" Kie questioned "Meth lap 100%" Blakely states looking at the motel. "Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady white stays" John B says "No, looks like a place someone with a Grady white would get killed." Pope added. "Oh, so positive their boys" Blakely says looking up at the two.

"This is your captain speaking. HMS pogue comin' in for landing" JJ says in a voice sounding like he is speaking to a commander. Jumping off JJ ties off the boat.

"We good?" John B questioned him. "Yea we good" JJ replies. "All right. Here goes nothin" John B says about to get off the boat.

"Excuse me" Blakely says looking over a JJ who was about to walk away. "Oops, sorry ma' lady did I forget to help your short ass down" he says smirking at her. "I'm 5'2 not that short" Blakely replied annoyed he uses her hight as a joke. "Sorry baby your hight is cute" he says walking back over and lifting her down.

"Hey" Pope called out "Yeah?" John B asked. "Don't let him do anything stupid" He says more to Blakely as he knew she would keep him right. "Oh, we will" JJ adds smirking "I'm not making promises" John B adds "We will see" Blakley finishes off smiling at Pope. "Yeah, I know" Pope adds starting to move to sit and wait for the three.

Before John B jumps off the boat Kie says "Uh, be careful" looking at him and giving him the key "I mean it" she adds. "Yeah" he replies chuckling.

"Let's go" John B says now on the ground and patted JJ's shoulder whilst walking towards the motel.

While walking to the motel John B asked "Why are all these mattresses out?" "After a hurricane, they ditch 'em cause they're moldy." JJ answered. "Look at my man being smart" Blakely says grabbing JJ hand and swinging them. "Shut up," JJ mutters making John B and Blakely laugh.

"Just be so careful, John." JJ says grabbing John B's face trying to mimic what Kie had said. "God, you're so weird." John B said pushing JJ off him. "What the heck was that about? JJ questioned looking back to make sure Blakely was still following.

I love you, you idiotजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें