'Little Tootsie roll'

Pulling out what looks like an envelope Blakely shines the torch on it. "Bird" she whispers the words wrote on the envelope. Slowly a tear slips down her face. John B was right Big John was communicating with him.

"Blakely you okay?" John B questions. "Perfect" she replies smiling down at the envelope. She walks over back to the hole she came from to hand over the envelope.

"Booker" Blakely speaks hand hanging out the hole handing it over along with the torch. "That's not gold" was Popes response to seeing the envelope.

JJ stood back waiting to help Blakley down as the other two group around John B. As she jumps from the small hole, JJ pulls her close to make sure she is alright. "I'm okay" she reassures him.

"Holy shit" John B mutters looking down at the envelope. "Uncle John" Blakley whispers so only JJ could hear.

The other two share a confused look until John B speaks up again. "This is from my bad" causing smiles onto everyone's face.

However, every happy moment ends quickly "code red, code red!" JJ speaks after seeing a car pull up at the graveyard. Blakely's hand was fast in reaching JJ's as she knew what was next to come out him mouth. "Square groupers!" he shouts causing the group to panic. "Go!" Kie screams.

Hand in hand, JJ and Blakely raced after the other three trying to find a hiding spot. "Those were the guys who robbed your house" JJ spoke pushing Blakley behind the tome where the other friends were hiding.

"Lights" Kie spoke singling for the guys to turn there lights off. "Light" Pope whispered as John B shoved the light under his shirt to dim it.

"JJ" Blakely panicked seeing the light on JJ's head still lit. In panic JJ pulls the light off his head and throws It to pope. "John B your light!" Kie whispers pointing at the still lit light in his shirt.

"JJ" Blakely mumbles terrified once again. Turning around to face her JJ pulls her closer rubbing his hand up and down her arm for comfort not only just for her but him.

"Do you think its them?" Kie questions just as JJ peaks round the side. "Homie's got a gun" JJ states looking at the men.

"Fuck this" Blakely speaks jumping up to run the same time Kie says "Screw this" both girls share a look before running. The boys follow behind running towards the gate of the cemetery.

Blakley comes to a halt as the others run past. 'in loving memory of Amelia Grea' read the stone laying in front of her. "Mum" she whispers as a tear slowly goes down.

"Blakely come on" JJ calls out as the others start climbing the fence. Talking one last look she whispers, "I'm sorry mum" and runs over to the gate.

"Go!" Kie screams as the group climb over the gate. Blakely still on the wrong side.

"Guys, Guys" Pope calls "Guys I'm stuck" he calls again causing the group to turn and look at him. "Shit" Kie groans. "Help him" Blakely panics also climbing over as JJ says "Pope come on"

The clock of a gun is heard as JJ positions himself ready to defend as John B and Kie try and help Pope down. "I got you" Kie calls and she grabs Popes legs to help him down.

"No Pope don't move okay?" JJ calls, gun raised. "Your gonna rip me" Pope calls back to Kie as he sees his shorts ripping.

Jumping down Blakely races over to JJ pushing the gun down "Not the time JJ" this action caused JJ to freeze what if he pulled the trigger on her. The two look at each other as the noise of Pope repeating "You're gonna rip me" is heard.

"Your fine come on" was the last words Kie said before the sound of ripping was heard. "Nice, come on dude" JJ called now looking away from Blakely and to the boy who is now just in his underwear. "It's a little tootsie roll" he calls pushing Blakely towards the van with the others following. JJ's comment made the group laugh as they jumped into the van.

With John B and JJ in the front the other three sat in the back, Pope covering himself, the van sped away with the group laughing.