'Kegger'

"Okay. So, um... we didn't see anything" Pope says frantically slamming the chateau door open once the five were back at John B's place. "We don't know anything. We need to have total and complete amnesia" Pope added taking a seat on the sofa next to Kie.

"Actually, Pope's right for once" JJ says beginning to stand up from his chair "See, I agree with you sometimes. Deny, deny, deny." He adds making his way over to where Blakely was standing.

"Guys, we can't keep that money" Kie says still shocked over the dead body causing Blakely to just shiver with the thought of it.

"Okay. Not all of us can afford unlimited data plans, Kiara" JJ saying in an annoyed voice. "JJ" Blakely scowls at him.

"We have to pass that off to Lana Grubbs. Otherwise its bad karma." Kie adds dissing what JJ said. "Bad karma to be implicated in a felony too." Pope says, Blakely knowing that inside he is shitting his pants. "We gotta go dark" he adds.

"If that means we get to keep the money then I agree." JJ says stepping in front of Blakley and grabbing her waist and moving her to be standing in front of him and not against the wall.

"I don't agree." John B says now speaking up. Blakley nodding her head agreeing with her 'brother'.

"What? Why?" JJ asks confused as the two always side with him.

"Just think about it. This is Scooter Grubbs we're talking about. Right?" John b says beginning to make his point. "He's the same dude who buys his cigarettes individually at the Porthole. Fuck one time me and John saw him begging for change at a Save-A-Lot parking lot because he needed gas" Blakely says pushing herself off JJ to join in the argument. "Shit, he even begged me to buy him cigarettes and said he would 'pay me back later', he never did by the way" Blakely adds.

"We're talking about a dirtbag marina rat who's never had more than 40 bucks in his pocket and all of a sudden he's got a Grady White? Just saying" John B speaks after her leaning into the girl who agrees with him.

"All right, so think about it, Pope. How does a marina rat get a Grady White?" John B asked still on the topic of Scoter Grubs. "Prostitution, square groupers, bro" John B adds. "Okay, flying under the radar, no aerial surveillance. They don't do that stuff during a hurricane. What does that mean? JJ?" John B asks for his opinion.

"They were straight smugglin'" JJ says annoyed that Blakely won't talk to him after his comment to Kie earlier. "Smugglin'" John B repeats for emphasis. "Shut up boys, smugglin' really, you are so dumb it hurts." Blakely said rolling her eyes and headed inside to get a beer.

"I guarantee there's a serious amount of contraband in that wreck." John B says dissing Blakley's comment. "Hell, yea" JJ adds.

Walking back out the house after grabbing a beer Blakley sees JJ has caught a fish. His muscles were all she thought about, damn he's hot. Shaking her head to get that thought out she head back over tapping JJ's head walking past as he rolls in the fish. "Fish on!" he shouts making the group laugh.

"For the record, if this is a smuggling ship, with illegal contraband on the inside of it..." Pope began.

All five friends now moved from outside to John B's bedroom. John B on windowsill, Kie on a chair, Pope on the bed and JJ sitting at the end of the bed Blakley on his lap.

"Mm-hm?" John B mumbled. "it probably belongs to someone else" Pope kept going. "Minor details." Kie spoke shrugging. "They could come looking for it. Taking it would be catastrophically stupid" Pope finishes.

"Right, well, stupid things have good outcomes all the time," JJ says, and Blakely adds "Like me" smiling. Shacking his head and chuckling JJ continues "All we need to do is figure out a way to get into the cargo hold of that wreck. Until then, we just lay low. Just act normal". "Right. And how exactly do we do that?" Pope questioned