'Holy cow'

Beers clinking and laughter all around Blakley started to forget about her and JJ's fight. "Let me show you a party trick" JJ said now stepping up to the front of the boat with his beer still in hand. "hey, Pope, can you go a little faster?" JJ spoke getting set to show off his 'party trick'.

"ah shit here we go again," Blakely whispers to Kie making both the girls laugh. "Here we go. I'm moving" John B said getting up and moving to sit at the back of the boat. "It doesn't work" Pope said but began to speed the boat up anyway. "we've tried this like 6,00 times." John B added making Blakely giggle and shout out "One more time won't hurt anyone" knowing it will not work. "I got this." JJ said winking at Blakely making her roll her eyes but still smiling "It's gonna work" he also added.

JJ now standing at the front of the boat beer in hand facing his mouth the speed of the boat is causing the beer to fly out missing JJ's mouth all together. "JJ, stop." Blakely said laughing and Kie added "You're getting it in our hair!" "Oh, my god" pope added. Beginning to stand up Blakely walked toward JJ laughing and was about to pull the beer from his hand when next thing she knows she is flying with JJ off the boat into the water.

The boat came to a stop abruptly. "Jesus pope!" Kie said after falling onto the ground. "You okay JJ?" John B asked not noticing Blakely was also off the boat. "I think my heels touched he back of my head." JJ replied "Kie, bean, you okay?" John B questioned after hearing JJ's reply. "I'm all right." Kie said. "Bean?" He questioned still not looking up. "Blake?" he asked again now noticing she's not on the boat. "Shit Blakely!" John B shouted running to the front not seeing her anywhere. JJ began to panic causing him to dive under water.

He saw Blakely swimming up, so he swam faster until he grabbed her arm and pulled her the rest of the way up with him. "Shit" she groaned. "That hurt." She added. "Princess your eye," JJ stated holding one hand up to her face using the other to swim. Her eye was swollen a bit and you could see it may bruise. "Its fine" she said smiling up at the boy. "Pope, what did you do?" JJ questioned. "Sandbar. The channel changed" Pope spoke with a slight groan in his voice. "No shit" JJ said grabbing Blakely's hand and started to swim back to the boat. "B, you good?" Kie questioned looking at her friend. "Just dandy" Blakely spoke sarcastically. John B sent her a caring smile and then said "Ugh, this is probably gonna mess this whole place up."

"Hey not only did I save my girl; I saved my beer" JJ cheered earning a slap on the head from Blakely and a laugh from the rest. "Congrats, JJ" John B said.

Pope walked over to the front of the boat to see how shallow the water was now when he noticed something strange.

"Guys... I think there's a boat down there." He said. "Shut up. What?" John B said not believing him. "No way" Kie added. "Pope babe, I think you need your eyes tested" Blakely said whilst getting pushed back onto the boat by JJ earning a slap on the ass from him.

"No, no, guys. I'm serious. There's a boat down there. For real" Pope said now getting nervous. "Guys its.." John B began before Pope interrupted him saying "It's a boat!"

"Holy shit, he's right. Lest go" Kie said after noticing the boat. Blakely and Kie started to undress into there Bikini's. Blakley taking off her now wet shirt and Kie taking off her shorts. John B quickly took off his shirt and dived into the water where JJ was still.

"Holy cow" Blakely muttered diving in after Kie. "Do you think there's a dead body down there?" Pope asked still nervous but was taking his clothes off anyway. "Guys wait up" Pope added after noticing he was last on the boat. "Get your ass in here!" JJ called. "Come on slow coach." Blakely added now seeing Pope jump in. "Woo!" Kie cheered.

All five friends began swimming down towards the boat. JJ keeping an eye on Blakely but also an eye on the boat. They all made it down to the bottom and Blakely started feeling out of breath but kept going as she wanted to get a closer look. As the others began swimming back up, Blakely was left as she noticed this was the boat she saw last nigh when surfing with John B. Pulling herself up from the roof of the boat she began floating back up. Joining the others.

The first four to come up to the surface was Kie, JJ, John B and Pope. "You guys saw that right" JJ questioned excitedly. "Yes" Kie said "I did" John B added then Pope said "Yea". Last to swim up was Blakely. She gasped for air then screamed "Holy cow" making the other teens laugh.

"That's a Grady-white" JJ said happily making Blakely smile as she knew he loved boats so much and he knew so much about them. "A new one of those is like 500 Gs, easy." JJ added and then the friends began swimming back to their boat. All climbing on except Blakely as she struggled making JJ laugh and pull her up causing her to fall into his chest laughing.

"That's a primo rig" JJ stated not letting go of Blakely who was still hugging his chest. "Yeah, that's the boat me and Blakely saw when we surfed the surge" when John B said this made JJ's arms tightened around the girl remembering there fight last night.

"Maybe it hit the jetty or something" John B added. "You surfed the surge?" Kie questioned angry at the two. "Yea, that's my boy and girl. Pogue style." JJ whooped causing Blakely to give him an odd look as he was mad last night about it. JJ mouthed I'm sorry and kissed her forehead causing her to smile and hug him more.

"What the heck?" Kie said getting angrier. "Wait, wait. Do we know whose boat that is?" Pope questioned. "No but we're about to find out" John B said now grabbing the anchor. "Dude, it's too deep" JJ spoke looking over the side of the boat knowing the boy was about to go under anyway.

"Oh, for the weak and feeble, JJ" John B stated whilst lifting the anchor up. "Well, I'm not resuscitating you. I'm just making that clear up front" JJ said earning a glare from the girl still wrapped around his waist. "That's fine" John B said walking towards the side of the boat. "John B" Kie said in a worried tone. "What?" he questioned laughing. "Diver down, fool" Pope said. "Diver down" John B saluted. "Yea, he is" JJ said making Blakely let go and JJ pushing John B off the side of the boat.

Whilst John B was diving down to see what he could find in the sunken boat JJ pulled Blakely to the side knowing he had to talk to her quickly.

"Blakely Baby, I'm so so sorry" JJ started. "Fuck, I didn't mean any off it I-I was just scared." JJ added. "Scared of what JJ?" Blakely asked confused. "You, wait no, losing you Blakely." JJ said now getting kind of frustrated.

"JJ" Blakely said walking closer to him and grabbing his face in her small hands knowing what the issue with the boy really was.

"Baby, I'm not going anywhere trust me, I will never leave you JJ Maybank's" She said kissing his cheek after speaking knowing that was what he needed to hear. "Promise?" JJ questioned holding out his pinkie like a small child. "Promise" Blakely replied linking her pinkie with JJ's and laughing at the size difference. JJ also laughed and pulled the girl in for a hug kissing all over face also. Blakely was smiling so wide it was making her face hurt.

"Guys, should we got get him?" Pope questioned after noticing John B had still not rose to the surface. Blakely started to slightly panic, but she started to hear a cough knowing it was John B calmed her down.

"Oh, my god, that took forever!" Kie stated "Ah, jeez." Pope said signing out of relief. "Find anything big boy," Blakely said smiling down at the boy in the water. "Any dead body's?" Pope questioned. "Looting potential?" JJ shouted down.

"No, no, I found this motel key." John B spoke sounding out of breath. JJ pulled up the anchor and went back over to Blakely who was now standing next to Kie. Wrapping his arms around her he heard Pope say "a key" sounding disappointed. "Yes, a key, Pope" John B said back. "Great! We salvaged a motel key" JJ said signing and leaning his head onto Blakely's shoulder.

"Guys, we should report the wreck to the coast guard. Maybe we will get a finder's fee." Kie said whilst they were heading back home. "Yeah, and not work all summer" JJ added now sitting down with Blakely on his lap. "Thanks Agatha you bitch" Blakely added making the group laugh.