'Get out'

"You know what this house looks like?" John B questioned whilst the three friends walk towards the house. "Whoever lives here smokes too much weed" JJ commented looking at the bright house with the overgrown garden to match. Laughing Blakely says "JJ this will be your house in a couple years then" causing John B to chuckle and JJ to roll his eyes.

Things being smashed and crashing noises could be heard from inside the widow's house. Confused John B told the other two to stand back whilst he slowly and quietly walked forward.

"Bullshit" could be heard in a man's voice inside causing JJ to pull the small girl towards him protectively and then whisper "Maybe we should come back" then added "It's a little too soon" but John B interrupted the boy saying "No, no, shut up. Shut up, JJ". Blakely grabbed JJ's hand whilst she was walking behind the boys slightly scared that the woman inside may be getting hurt.

"Tell me where it is" the same man they heard shouted, "Or I'll fuck you up." They added. Blakely could hear the woman cry so she tried to push past the boys and help but JJ pulled her back and held her against him and whisper "You are not being the hero, you here me, not here anyway" causing Blakely to grow annoyed as she had the urge to help the lady.

Mrs. Lana screamed from inside and just after a loud crash was heard. "You're hurting me" the woman's voice was heard. You could sense the fear she was feeling.

"I-" JJ began when once again John B interrupts saying "Shut up. Come on". The two friends followed John B over to the side of the house, JJ's hand still in Blakely's holding it very tight scared she would run in and try to save the lady inside.

"Where the fuck is it, you bitch?" a male voice screamed. "I don't know!" the scared woman replied.

John B was closer to the house and was about to peek through the window when JJ dropped Blakely's hand and ran over pushing John B down making sure they weren't seen. After John B was down JJ turned seeing Blakely still stood in the place, he left her and held out his hand signaling for her to come over. He also lifted a finger up to his lips telling her to be quiet. She slowly moved over to the boys and wrapped her arms around JJ's waist when she made it to the window. JJ's breath became more normal once his girl was in his arms but that sense of being calm was soon over when he heard "The compass wasn't in the boat, where is it Lana?" causing the two boys to stare at each other. JJ beginning to shake slightly making Blakley run her hand up and down his arms trying to calm him.

More things were heard being broken from inside when JJ said "Don't listen" mainly aiming it towards the girl in his arms but also slightly to his best friend beside him. Paint began to fall from the house causing JJ to freak out more and wipe it out from his and Blakely's hair.

John B peered into the window seeing two figures move to leave the house causing him to move closer to the edge of the house. "We should just go. He's got, smuggler..." JJ began to say slowly moving with John B now having Blakely's hand in his and her walking begins again. "Shut up" John B interrupted. "Smuggler written all over him," JJ said referring to the man's voice the friends heard.

John B right at the edge of the house sees the two men leave and walk towards there boat. JJ also peeked over and when he saw who it was pushed Blakely into the side of the house machining sure she would not be seen.

"dude, those were the guys that shot at us," JJ said towards John B, his words causing fear to overtake the girl behind him. "Go back" John B repeated once the boats engine began causing the three to shuffle over to make sure they are unable to be caught. The three stayed against the wall until the boat could no longer be heard.

Blakely quickly moved from the boys and ran inside seeing the damage that's been done. Mrs. Lana was a friend of her Nana's and was like family to the girl. The two boys quickly followed the girl into the house, JJ scared they may still be someone inside that could hurt her.

Lana's sobs could be heard causing Blakely to speak up. "Lana, it's me, Blake. Lana, where are you?" she questioned her voice shaking as she spoke. The woman's sobs got louder causing Blakely to run towards the noise and font the woman on the floor in the bathroom.

"Mrs. Lana" Blakely called running over to her side and hugging the lady causing the woman to flinch. "It's okay," John B says placing a hand on the woman's arm. "Lana, it's gonna be okay, I'm right here" the girl called making Lana cry some more due to the young girl caring so much.

"guys, she's tweaking" JJ spoke looking down at the woman on the floor. "Do you need a doctor?" John B questioned causing Lana to panic more. Her sobs grew causing Blakely to start crying. "Lana, shh, shh" she whispered hugging the woman again.

"Let's call the sheriff's department" John B suggested toward JJ making JJ nearly move to phone until Lana spoke up for the first time. "No cops, please" panic in her voice. "Lana?" Blakely questioned confused why she didn't want help. "Mm, that's not good. Guys, come on, let's just go" JJ said causing Blakely to glare at him. She was not leaving the woman like this.

"You shouldn't be here." Lana cried looking between Blakely and John B. "That's enough for me. Come on." JJ said pulling John B and was about to reach for Blakely when John B spoke. "Wait, wait" then continued "What do you know about these guys?" he questioned. "John" Blakely spoke angrily he was asking the hurt woman about the men who hurt her. "They were looking for something" Lana cried out, reaching into his pocket John B pulled out the compass "Does it have anything to do with this?" He questioned showing her the compass. Looking at the compass Mrs. Lana's face said it all. "Do you know anything about this?" John B questioned. Lana shook her head scared for the boys and the girl in front of her. "This was my father's, Scooter had it" John B explained. The look on Lana's face Scared Blakley making her stand up. "Why?" John B questioned.

"Scooter didn't have it, okay?" the woman cried out. "Don't tell anyone you have it. Blakely go home, stay home, don't tell anyone." The woman began to panic more looking right into the girl's eyes causing more tears to fall. "Come on," JJ said pulling John B up and holding his hand out for Blakely to grab.

"why?" John B questioned again. "They can't know" Lana cried out. Blakely began to shake and grabbed JJ's hand.

"Blake get out, you've gotta get out of here!" Lana screamed at the three. "What do you know about the compass?" John B asked desperately whilst JJ was pulling him up off the ground, Blakely now stood behind him crying. "Go! Get out!" the Woman screamed. "We gotta go. Let's go" JJ spoke harshly at John B causing the three friends to leave the house, Blakely crying in the back of the van all the way home.