"Mingi, wake up!" You yelled, trying to wake up your boyfriend, who was literally sleeping as if he were dead.

You poked his cheeks and he only pouted not opening his eyes, you groaned as you threw yourself on top of him still he held back his urge to smile.

"Mingi, if you don't wake up we won't be going to six flags today!"  

Mingi popped one of his eyes open and looked at you, "Y/n, why are you so mean to me?" he whined.

You scooted off the bed and walked towards the bathroom, "Mingi, if you want to be at the park by 11 am you need to get up". 

Mingi rolled his eyes and got out of bed falling to the floor with a thump, you poked your head out of the bathroom and looked at Mingi who was lying lazily on the floor. You walked to him and poked his sprawled out body with your foot.

"Mingi, if you want a kiss you need to get up"

Mingi looked up at you and pouted.

"Fine" he got up and pointed at his lips, "now kiss me, I'm up now" he pushed his lips out.

You scoffed and tried to turn around but Mingi held you close to him and kissed your face over and over again, you rolled your eyes and turned so you were facing him you placed a small kiss on his lips and he giggled.

"Get ready" 

"Fineeee" Mingi whined as he picked up his suitcase and rummaged through it looking for clothes.

You and Mingi were spending a few weeks in Korea before he went back on tour and he had really wanted to take you to six flags although you both had been there probably a thousand times.

~Time skip to the themepark~

You and Mingi had met up with the boys and you had practically spent the whole day at the park, your feet were killing you and you were filled to the max with greasy food and cotton candy, all you truly wanted to do was home and sleep but Mingi wanted to stay until the park closed.

"Hey Y/n, let's go on the Ferris wheel!" Mingi squealed pointing at the ride and jumping up and down like a child.

You rolled your eyes and got in line for the ride, it felt like you waited for hours to get onto the ride but it was probably only a few minutes.

You slid into your seat with Mingi and the bar went over you two, securing the ride around you. Mingi looked slightly nervous.

"Mingi, what's wrong?" You asked.

He cleared his throat and looked at you, "Y/n, you are my best friend, and the love of my life I would never want anyone else but you" 

You laughed, "Okay...".

Mingi laughed and looked at you, "Y/n, I love you so much" he took a small satin box out of his pocket, "Y/n L/n, will you marry me?" he opened the box exposing the beautiful diamond ring inside.

You gasped and covered your mouth, "Mingi! is that allowed?" you cried.

Mingi nodded his head, "I cleared everything with my boss and the boys".

You looked down from your seat and saw the boys all yelling and laughing, they were excited for you.

Mingi took the ring out and put it on your finger, "Y/n will you be my wife?" 

You nodded your head, "Yes, thousand times yes".

Mingi kissed you sweetly and held you close to him, as the ride slowly ended you thought about how the wedding would be and about spending your whole life with your one true love.

A/n: Yeah, this was almost too sweet for my taste but I thought I should give it a shot...ok I wrote this at 3 am so forgive the shortness of this imagine. Also, should I write a part two of the wedding? let me know in the comments! 

Thank you,

Raini 💋