The End • ‿ •

(Curtains open as author appears on the stage)

Audience/Readers: Whoo! Go! Go!! Go!

     (Throws flowers and air kisses)

Author: Thank you all for the love, I feel really honoured.

Audience/Readers: You're welcome, please do justice to the last scene of the play!

Author: (clears throat and smiles to the audience) Right, so where did we stop? I remember... Prince Obinna runs after Olaedo and had a heart to heart conversation with her and eventually proposed to her. Can you believe that...

As some of us would guess correctly, she did say yes, but who wouldn't?
She agreed to be his wife and rule Ebisa kingdom by his side.

As for Adaure and Akunna, they had no other choice but to accept Olaedo as their sister. Prince Akobundu forgave his wife for her adulterous act and became the king and leader of Uzoakula kingdom.

The chief priest and elder Mbaka who plotted against Oriaku were banished from the kingdom for their evil deeds. Everyone danced and rejoiced on the return of good to the land, they blessed and thanked Olaedo for bringing light back into the kingdom.

Prince Obinna took Olaedo back to Ebisa kingdom and the necessary ceremony to make her the next queen were put into place. She married him four market days later, the entire kingdom shook with celebration and shouts of joy.

‘The Rejected Stone has finally become the head of the corner’.

Lessons in the story;

1) Do good to all, you never know where your help will come from.
Like Oriaku and Olaedo.

2) Don't pay evil for evil, you might be at the receiving end of your actions. Like Princess Adaure and Akunna.

3) Think clearly and ask help from a wise counsel before plunging into any action. Like Prince Obinna.

4) When you make a mistake, own up to it. Don't try to hide one sin by commiting another. Like King Ezeugo I of Uzoakula kingdom.

5) Be your brother's keeper always, it could be your turn to be helped one day. Like the people of Ekendu and Ebisa kingdom.

6) Don't let pride and arrogance rule you just like Egobumma. You might fall really hard.

7) Never take part in evil. Even the Bible says; He that digs a pit shall fall into it. Learn from what happened to Mazi Mbaka and the chief priest.

8) Finally; be happy in good times and cry during the bad times. I'm really happy to have come to the conclusion of this book after 1 year and six months, so be happy for me too and vote and comment on this book (ツ). 

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns with the story, or any issue you'd like me to resolve I'm readily available for my wonderful readers. If you are not ready to let me go or you wish to hear more from me, then I'm available on Facebook @ Chim Amaka

Twitter and Instagram account are not really my thing for now but I still go by same username (Amyirechi) for those interested.

Take a look at my other books on Wattpad;

♥ Drama Before Finals (Nigerian Highschool Tale)

♥One Day With Him (Nigerian short Romance)

The Sham Bride (Nigerian Romance)

I'll be overjoyed if I could see you there.

Thank you guys;

Damibest Ace_GoodnessDera_Keliosi Rambling_Thoughts Rita_writes Teemonera tentimileyin

And a lot of you I couldn't mention, I'm so glad I met you in this journey even as we may part here just know that I love and appreciate you, yes, the same you reading this chapter right now.

P.S
I'd like to know how to make a cover and book trailer, who's willing to teach me?

Xoxo ♡ ♡

Signs out 🙋