Important before you read

(At the end of this chapter you can suggest me disney movies you want to have as a Draco x reader, so please keep reading)

Hi everyone!

It's official! Book #2, the series of Harry Potter + disney draco x readers is official! This book will be inspired by snow white!

Cover:
This cover is made by my super talented sister Cumberbatchie, she made a graphic book in which she posts her art and she might start accepting requests in there so if you like my covers you should definitely check it out!

Disclaimer:
This book isnt completely Harry Potter but it also isn't completely Snow White. Some things have been changed because else the "prince" aka Draco will only be in it like 1x so thats not gonna happen. Also the dwarfs will be freed house elves that live together.

Dont get mad at me when something isnt 100% Snow White because else you can hardly call it a Draco x reader. I try my best to give you the best, planned out content and this will take me ages of planning and research to make sure this all fits. Snow White is a big challenge, other than beauty and Beast for example where Y/N and Draco were constantly together. So thank you if you understand that!

Discription:

After the war, in the city of london, your family is one of the wealthiest and influencial, pureblood families of the city. Your mother, obsessed with her beauty, enchanted your mirror to eliminate anyone prettier than her. Little did you know that you were next on the list. She hires someone to kill you but when a certain blonde friend finds out about her plans he is determained to use his families money to safe you. What happens when you run somewhere you had never been? Will he be the one to save you from your mothers evil plans?

What else can you expect?
I definitely wanna do Cinderella and Sleeping beauty in this series. What other disney princess movies would you like to see? (Aladdin, tangled etc.)

I hope you all enjoy these books! If you want to see more, make sure to let me know!

Lots of love~