Chapter 3

DIEGO

present day
You might be thinking, you didn't kill her? Well I did. About 4 months ago I finished off the job, she was going to confess to everyone that I told her to leave and she wasn't really dead but I couldn't have that. So I found her myself, the night she was going to see her parents and I shot her twice in the stomach. I watched her bleed out and onto the street. There's not a day that goes by that I don't think about that night. It sticks like a nightmare.

EMELIA

I just finished straightening my hair and my makeup was done perfectly. I went into my suitcase and pulled out a red silky dress that was the most revealing thing I have ever worn!

 I went into my suitcase and pulled out a red silky dress that was the most revealing thing I have ever worn!

I slipped into a pair of beige heels and grabbed my phone from the bedside table. I went into my contacts and texted my brother, I miss him like crazy.
Hey, how are you? I text.
Hey. Ig I'm doing fine. He replied after a couple of minutes.
I hope mum isn't being such a cow. I text back while heading out of my room and into the elevator.
She's miserable. He replied.
She can be miserable all she wants. Let her get a taste of her own medicine. I text back while rolling my eyes.
"Well hello there" a familiar laugh crept into my ears.
"Hello, Rei" I chuckle.
"I do have to say, you look stunning in that dress" he smirked.
"Such a charmer" I smile to myself.
"I get that a lot" he shrugged.
"So where you off to?" I ask.
"Staff meeting" he sighed tiredly.
"Great, I'll come to!" I say sarcastically.
"Not that kind of staff meeting" he laughs.
"Are you all planning my murder?" I giggled nervously.
"I wouldn't put that past Diego" Rei shrugged.
"So he's bad news?" I ask, pushing his patience.
"Emelia, here's some advice. Stay away from Diego before you get seriously hurt or end up dead" he said bitterly and then got out of the elevator. I stood for a second, END UP DEAD!?! This hotel. These people are seriously hiding something and I want to know what the hell is going on.
"Eli!" Nicole shouted while I walked towards the girls.
"Let's get this party started" I said bitterly as the three of us walked into the bar and took our seats. We ordered as many drinks as we possibly could and made noise like animals.
"I feel like causing trouble" I grin while taking a look around the half empty room to find Diego.
"Don't you always" Nicole joked as I took one of the shots.
"True" I shrugged as I spotted the meeting in the right hand corner of the room.
"Do you guys wonder what they're talking about" Laura sighed while gulping a shot.
"Probably already planning my funeral" I laugh.
"Or maybe they're planning on kidnapping us!" Nicole joked.
"I wouldn't put it pass them" Laura said while glancing over at them.
"Hey bartender!" I shout.
"What would you like?" He asked.
"I would like 3 of your strongest drinks" I smirk.
"Coming right up" he smiled while turning back to make our drinks.
I look back at Diego and there was a couple new faces sitting at the table. Probably more of his stupid secret service shit.
"There you go ladies" the bartender smiled while placing our drinks down at the table. We each picked up our glasses and clashed them together while I let out the loudest cheer I could and I definitely got Diego's attention. He got up from his chair with fury in his face. I turn my back to him and continue to chat with the girls. It took a few seconds him to to come over to us but when he did, he nudged my shoulder gently. In one swift motion I turn around but plunge my hand towards him, my drink going all over his suit.
"Oh. My. God" I giggle while Diego looked at me with full anger in his eyes.
"Move." He said outraged. "Right fucking now!" He whispered angrily.
"I'm actually having a drink" I laugh while pointing sloppily over at my drinks.
"Now your not" he said while grabbing my arm harshly and dragging me away from the girls and out of the bar completely.
"What the hell!" I yell at him.
"You are acting like an immature little child!" Diego snapped back.
"I was only having a drink" I groan while leaning against the wall.
"I'm having a very important meeting in there are your making a fool of my hotel" he says in a disappointing tone.
"Well it's not my problem" I shrug.
"Listen here volcana, I'm trying to be as nice as I possibly can but if your going to act like you own the place. Then I'm going to show you who really is the boss" he said bitterly.
"And what are you planning to do?" I snap.
"Oh. I'm not going to do anything but you are going to stop with this childish behaviour or things are going to get worse for you" he snapped back.
"I'm sorry Romeo. I don't take orders from dogs, I give them. Bitch" I say angrily before walking away and into the lobby.
WHO THE HELL DOES HE THINK HE ISSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!! Trying to tell me what to do?!? I'm seriously going to bring him down now. And I'm going to make sure he gets everything he deserves.
"Emelia!?" A voice called out from the right of me.
"Y-..GAEL!" I exclaim before throwing my arms around him.

"What are you doing here?" He asked while hugging me back

"I work here. What are you doing here?" I ask back.
"Business, I'm actually heading to a meeting" he said while I let get of him.
"Please don't tell me you work with Diego" I sigh miserably.
"I am not working with Diego" he said sarcastically while his gorgeous smile appeared on his face.

"Well when you done doing business with that despicable man

"Well when you done doing business with that despicable man. Get yourself to sleep, you look like a zombie" I giggle.
"Of course, lil cuz" he laughed and made his way into the bar as I made my way up to my room.