Chapter 33

DIEGO

"I'm What?!?" Emelia exclaimed.
"Your having a baby, about 2 weeks along" the doctor explained. "I'll leave you two to talk"
"Thank you doctor" I sigh and turn my attention to emelia who was panicking like crazy.
"Don't worry! I'll have an abortion and you won't have to deal with a baby. I'll even Move away if you don't want to see me! I'll do anything, just don't kill me" she began to sob and I was shocked at the fact that she could even say that.
"That baby is going no where" I sigh.
"Bu-but?" She stuttered.
"We're in this together now" I say while reaching for her hands, I hold them up to chest and place them on my heart. "You feel that? That's what happens every time I see your face, every morning I get to wake up to you by my side. Every kiss, every hug, every argument. I mean it when I say I love you, I really do" I confess.
"I love you too, Romeo" she giggled and took my hand into hers.
"We really need to go, Rei has been texting me all morning because he wants to see you" I giggle.
"Sounds Like Rei" she joked as we walked out of the hospital hand in hand. I've never  ever felt this way about a girl, until I met emelia. She struck my life like lighting and left the perfect scar in my heart. She gave me so much more than another girl could ever offer me. She was my light in a million shadows, the brightest star in my sky. She understood me like no one else can, she understands why I act the way I do. She's the only person I can talk to and she knows that and that's why she teases me all the time. I found myself in her and that is why I was jealous and afraid to let her go. Because if I lost her I would have lost a part of me too.
I love emelia Ramirez and I could scream it from the rooftop.
25 minuets later..
Once we got back to the penthouse, Rei and Reagan were sat on the sofa. As soon as they seen emelia they jumped to their feet and wrapped their arms around her.

Emelia took a good look at Reagan and smiled to herself

Emelia took a good look at Reagan and smiled to herself. She knew that she would be going through the same thing really soon.
"Your so big!" She exclaimed. "Can I?" She asked while pointing at Reagan's bump.
"Of course" Raegan giggled and emelia placed her hands on her stomach and then looked back up at me and smiled.
"I'm sorry I missed the scan" emelia sighed.
"It's not your fault and plus, I saved you a picture" Reagan confessed.
She handed emelia a piece of card and there was the ultrasound for Reagan's baby. Emelia stood up and told me to come and take a look. Even though the baby wasn't mine, I felt something because soon enough me and emelia was going to be going through the exact same thing together.

"Should I tell them?" Emelia asked and I nodded back

"Tell us what?" Rei asked.
"I'm pregnant!" Emelia exclaimed and Rei and Reagan's face lit up in happiness.
"YOUR WHAT?!?!" A voice yelled from behind us. Me and emelia turned around slowly and I know that the next few seconds weren't going to go good.

EMELIA

I knew right away who's voice that was and I wasn't exactly thrilled.
"Hey...Rodrigo" I say awkwardly.
"Emelia, What did you just say?" Rodrigo raised his voice.
"........I'm pregnant" I mumble.
"Is it yours?" He pointed angrily at Diego.
"Yes, yes it is" Diego sighed but stood proudly.
"You got my SISTER PREGNANT!!!?!?" Rodrigo screamed. "Emelia, really?" He said angrily while turning towards me.
"Rodrigo you have no idea what I've been through" I snap.
"So why don't you tell me?" He snapped back.
"I was kidnapped! I only got back last night. Me and Diego have known each other since the very first day I got here so do not shout at him! Shout at me" I say angrily.
"And why did no one tell me my sister was kidnapped!" Rodrigo shouted.
"Because we knew that this was exactly how you would react" Diego explained.
"Rod, the pregnancy was a surprise to us all. We only found out today when I went to the hospital" I tell him.
"We need to have a chat, emelia" Rodrigo sighed.
"Good idea but rod, please don't worry. I know Diego isn't the most perfect man but he is to me. I love him" I confess and take Diego's hand.
"If that's how you BOTH Feel then I will respect that" he smiled.
"Thank you" Diego sighed
"Let's go have that chat" I sigh and walk down the hall to my room with Rodrigo behind me. "What did you want to talk about?" I ask as I close the door behind me and sit on the bed beside Rod.
"Who did that to you?" He asked me.
"Our sister and Luca" I sigh and try to avoid eye contact with him.
"Where are they now? I'm going to put a bullet between their eyes" He raised his voice.
"Luca's dead.."  I mention. "And Dominique got a flight somewhere" I shrug.
"I'm going to do everything I can do find her and kill her myself" he demanded.
"If your going to kill her,  just he careful. She has people everywhere" I add. "Someone's working for her here in the hotel and I haven't told Diego about it"
"Emelia, he can protect you. You'll have to tell him" Rodrigo suggests.
"I want to find out who it is. Rod, whoever is working for her here Wanted me to die!" I tell him. "I want to kill them myself"
"You may be strong emelia but you are not a murderer" he sighed and placed his arm around. I snug into his shoulder as a tear rolls down my cheek.
"Whoever is in the hotel, their still out to kill me" I cry.
"Don't worry about it, we're going to find them" he says and I hear the floor creak outside my door. Someone was listening.