Chapter 14

REI

Buzz...buzz........buzz........
"Ughh" I yawn while stretching my arms up towards the ceiling. I turn over to the sight of a girl...DAMMIT REI! You've done it again. I sit up and roll over to the bedside unit. I grab my phone and I have 3 messages.
Rei! Where are you? From Diego.
The meeting is in 5. From Cole.
Straight to my office when your home! From Diego.
"Shit" I mutter under my breath.
"Mhmm-mo-...morning?" The girl said while turning around.
"Reagan!?" I exclaim.
"Hey, Rei.." She said nervously while sitting up.
"We di- we didn't do anything..right?" I say worryingly.
"Holy Jesus no. emelia would stab me" she laughed.
"I mean not that I wouldn't want to.." I say completely not thinking. "Wait, shit no. I'm sorry"
"I get what you mean" she smiles.
"You know what, actually. I would" I chuckle before moving my face towards her.

She moved her lips onto mine while I placed my hands behind her head

She moved her lips onto mine while I placed my hands behind her head. I started to play with her hair while she lifted one of her legs up and placed it gently over me. I smirked in between our kisses as I made myself comfortable with her. Reagan wasn't some girl I wanted to bang, I really liked her. I have since she's been here.
"I h-hate to have to cut this short but I'm going to end up dead if I don't get back to the penthouse" I joke while breaking the kiss and grabbing my shirt from the floor.
"Catch you later?" She smiles.
"Of course" I smile back while taking my phone and slipping into my shoes.
"Bye" she laughs as I close the door behind me. I was definitely going to be killed the moment I stepped into that penthouse. But it was definitely worth it.

DIEGO

I heard footsteps at my door and I knew exactly who it was. He's been out all night, not taking my texts or calls and worse of all he missed our meeting.
"Raja! Get your ass in here" I yell.
"Oh Boss! How nice it is to see you" he says nervously. "Your not going to kill me, right?"
"Raja, take a seat" I say pointing at the chair in front of me.
"I'm really sorry, Di" Rei sighed.
"Don't apologise, it's fine. You didn't miss much anyway" I shrugged.
"How's the Marco situation?" He asked.
"The fucker is still in hiding!" I raise my voice.
"He's got to come out soon, or maybe he'll just rot away" Rei shrugged.
"I don't want him to rot I want to put a bullet right between his eyes" I demand.
"And you will get that chance" Rei sighed. "But Like I said we have to be smart"
"I know I just want the bastard dead" I express.
"Me too" he said while standing up. "Now I'm going for a shower"
"I don't see what woman see in you, Raja" I laugh.
"That's because you haven't had sex with me, king" he winks jokingly while walking out of my office.
*CRASHHHHH......*
Wtf? I stand up and look around the corridor, nothing? I walk down the hall and knock on emelia's  door.
"C-come In" she coughed. I swing the door open and there She is, lying on the floor with the bookshelf beside her.
"What the fuck did you do?" I ask annoyed.
"I-uh. Was looking for something" she lied. This woman is literally the worse liar I have ever came across. I look down at the bookshelf and notice the half full cigarette packet.
"I'm guessing these?" I say while picking them up.
"What did I tell you about smoking" I roll my eyes.
"It's bad..?" She smiled nervously while getting back up to her feet.
"And seriously, stealing?" I say annoyed. "This is low, even for you"
"I wouldn't have to use them if it wasn't for you!" She snapped.
"Me!? What the fuck have I done" I snap back.
"What have you done?! You RUINED my life" she yells.
"Well If you think this is bad, it's about to get worse!" I glare at her while she stands with her arms crossed.
"Your never going to win this fight" she laughed.
"Volcana, I don't need to win when I already have" I shrug.
"One day, king. Your going to fall off that throne you sit so high upon and trust me your kingdom will crumble" emelia smiled bitterly while walking right up to me. "And I cant wait to be the thing that scares you most" she tried to make a smooth exit but I grabbed her by the arm and pulled her back towards me.
"You listen to me and you listen very carefully. Next time you ever threaten me, your going to have to say goodbye to the tongue" I threaten.
She looked straight at me with fury in her eyes while she swung her hand towards my face. Before her hand hits my cheek I grasp onto it and hold it tight.
" Tal vez la próxima vez, hermosa" I smirk while she ripped her arm from my reach.
*maybe next time, beautiful*
"Rot in hell" she snapped before I left the room. That is it! I am done with playing nice, if she wants a war then she better shield up because my bullets never miss.
Because when you play the games of forces, you win or you die...

EMELIA

2 weeks later..
I hadn't spoken to Diego in the whole two weeks and I was honestly glad, I got to spend more time with my friends especially Micheal. He's actually not that bad. I noticed that Rei and Reagan have became close and I couldn't be more happy for them even though Rei can be trouble. Laura and Nicole are still SINGLE! Gael is going to a lot of clubs with Elijah and then Cole and Travis have been basically spying on me! Sophia is a cow as usual and then there's me, the most loneliest of all. Rodrigo was supposed to be here but all flights have been cancelled due to the bad weather.
Anyway! Me and Micheal were sat down at the pool but it was our day off So we were chilling. Travis was at the outside bar and I could see Diego looking down from the balcony.
"I honestly need out of this place" I complain.
"What's so bad about paradise?" Micheal giggled while turning round to face me on the lounger.
"It's not such paradise when your followed 24/7" I sigh.
"Just stand up to them" he shrugged.
"Mike, you don't know who these people are" I warn.
"I'm guessing it has something to do with the man sitting at the bar, giving me evil eyes?" He laughed.
"Something like that" I joked.
"There's a cafe around the corner, you wanna go grab some cupcakes?" Micheal suggested.
"It's not Hawaii but it will do" I chuckle.
"Perfect!" He smiled while we walked around the pool and towards the lobby.
"Wher-"
"Not now, Raja" I raise my voice while cutting Travis off.
"Damn, You is a badass" Micheal joked.
"Please never ever use that word again" I instructed.
"Yes, Sargent" he said while saluting to me. I smiled warmly at him and I could feel my whole body spark up with joy. I've never felt that feeling for months and I'm glad it's back again.