Chapter 6

EMELIA

I rushed outside as quickly as I could, I needed some fresh air. I know I was upset but I also knew Gael loved me with all his heart. I took a seat on the floor at the side of the hotel, my eyes watery and my makeup was smudged from the tears. Diego took a seat down beside me but i kept my head down.
"Hey there, volcana" he joked.
"I know. I overreacted but it's hard" I sighed.
"You want to talk about it?" He asked.
"Romeo, your the last person I want to talk to" I shrug.
"I-"
"But..since your being nice I'll talk" I say while he lets out a laugh.
"Trust me, hermosa. This isn't me being nice" he sighed while pulling out a cigarette.
"Can I have one?" I ask.
"No. You've got a beautiful face, smoking while ruin it" he said before lighting it.
"Thanks for the compliment" I say while rolling my eyes.

I looked at him, admiring him you could say. I never noticed how beautiful his green eyes were. He had a cut on his face, just below his eye and on his nose. His curly hair was blowing everywhere in the wind and it made him look even more attractive than he already was. As he took a draw of his cigarette the smoke blew past my face, he looked me directly in my eyes and smiled.
"Your different, you know?" He said decently.
"And how's that?" I shrug.
"Because you not afraid to say what needs to be said. Not that everything you do or say is acceptable at times but your brave" He grinned.
"And your not to scary yourself" I joke.
"I'm glad to hear you think that" he chuckles. "So tell me. What happened in there?" He asked.
"Gael and I haven't spoken for over a year and he didn't even decide to call" I sigh.
"He does love you" Diego smiles while nudging me playfully.
"I know that" I sigh. "I just really missed him"
"I think he'd appreciate you saying that to him" Diego smiled warmly.
"Look at you. Showing emotion" I laugh.
"I'm not completely heartless" he shrugged.
"I'm glad to hear that" I grin.
"I think you should apologise" he sighs while putting out his cigarette.
"I think that's a good idea" I giggle while Diego stands up and holds out his hand,
"Come on, let's go find Gael" he chuckled while I grabbed onto his hand and he pulled me up to my feet. He hooks his arm around mine as we make our way into the hotel and back to the bar where Gael was still sat at the table.
"I owe you an apology" I sigh while Diego waves goodbye and I sit down in the seat beside Gael.
"No. I owe you an apology" he smiled nervously. "I should have called you, I know that now. I just wanted to get away from my aunt and I should have took you and Rodrigo with me a long time ago" he said while a tear rolled down his cheek.
"Hey. It's not your fault our family is so fucked up" I giggle while I placed my hand on his.
"Little cuz, I should have saved you. That man was the most horrible person I had ever met" he cried.
"I only had to deal with him for a couple of months" I shrug.
"Eli, I remember the bruises that were on your face" he sighed.
"I'm fine now" I smile. "And I'm sorry for overreacting earlier"
"Don't apologise, I deserved it" he laughed.
"Love you, cuz" I laugh while placing my arms around him.
"I love you too" he smiled while hugging me back tightly.
This is the family I loved, the family that cared and always put you first and you do the same in return. I love Gael and my brother and I couldn't be where I am without them both.

DIEGO

Another couple weeks have past and it's officially been a month since Emelia has been here. Its been a bumpy road, but I'm sure I can handle the heat. Sophia and Emelia are on bad terms and for Emelia to be calm around her has been a challenge. Me and the men have been preparing for a shipment that was coming in tomorrow night and it had to go down well. I couldn't let anyone or anything ruin this for me and my business or I could really suffer from money loss. I made sure that all my men knew what they had to do and I made sure they had the equipment to do it.
I was in the elevator and stopped on the fifth floor which was Emelia's. The doors opened and lucky enough she walked but didn't have a smile on her face.
"Morning" I sighed.
"Uh Huh" she rolled her eyes.
"Not so happy this morning" I laugh.
"Diego, I'm really not in the mood for you stupid antics" she snapped.
"Woah, what happened to you" I joke.
"Your stupid little girlfriend is messing with the new girl" she said angrily.
"Shes not my girlfriend" I say annoyed.
"Well your toy is going to get a smack" she said while leaving the elevator and storming outside to the pool.
"EMELIA!" I yell before chasing after her. She was already at the poolside and arguing with Sophia. And I spotted the new girl, Reagan Gomez.

Blonde hair and very young looking

Blonde hair and very young looking. I'd probably say 18. She had beautiful hazel eyes that almost sparkled in the sunlight.
"Look What the cat dragged in" Sophia rolled her eyes.
"I'm going to show you dragging" Emelia snapped.
"How about you two just quit it!" I step in.
"This is not the time for you to come In and stop the situation" Emelia glared at me.
"You can't just go round speaking to people like that" Sophia snapped back.
"Your the one to speak" Emelia laughed.
"You watch your back!" Sophia yelled.
"How about you watch yours!" Emelia yelled while pushing Sophia into the pool.

"Emelia?!" I exclaim before bursting out in laughter.
"You bitch!" Sophia yelled.
"Your lucky I don't get in there and drown you" Emelia chuckled.
"At least you didn't bruise her" I say sarcastically.
"Diego, shut up! Or your in there next" she said while walking away with the new girl. Damn that girl was a badass and she definitely looked good doing it.