Chapter 26

DIEGO

After my whole drama with emelia, me and Elijah went downstairs to the bar. She was lucky that time but I am definitely good at revenge. I ordered myself a scotch and so did Elijah.
"She played you good, Boss" he let out a chuckle.
"Not funny" I roll my eyes before hearing him burst out into a bundle of laughter.
"I can't believe she did that to you!" He laughed again.
"Elijah I'm seriously going to shoot you in the head" I say annoyed while dumping the scotch down my throat. I put my glass back down on the bar table and got up from the stool. "I'll be in my office" I shrug and head back upstairs. I exit the elevator and head straight into the living room where Sophia was standing. I roll my eyes but before I could walk away, Cole joins the both of us.
"I heard you needed a date for the Garcia's party?" Sophia smiled.
"Actually I don't" I shrug.
"Yeah, Sophia. Didn't you hear about his date?"Cole encouraged her as I glare at him angrily.
"You have a date?" She raised her voice.
"I-uh.." I stutter.
"YOU HAVE A DATE? Who the hell are you taking?" She yelled.
"He's taking me" emelia smiled bitterly at her as she came and stood next to me.
"YO-YOU bitch!" Sophia screamed and charged at her. I couldn't let her hit emelia so before Sophia could get her hands on emelia I stepped out in front of her.
"Not so fast" I smirk at her.
"This isn't over" Sophia said bitterly before leaving the penthouse.
"And you!....Move" I roll my eyes while placing my hand on emelia's back and pushing her along the hall to my room. I lock the door behind me as emelia crosses her arms. She glares at me up and down as I walk just a little closer to her.
"What the hell was that?" I ask annoyed.
"I'm sorry but did you see her face!" Emelia began to laugh. "It was literally like..." she said before making a funny scared face and I couldn't help but let out a laugh.
"Em-"
"You laugh?" She joked.
I roll my eyes. "We Leave tomorrow morning so better hurry and find a dress" I smirk while turning to the door and unlocking it.
"I was kidding!" She yelled while I stepped outside the room.
"You said it, live up to it" I chuckle while beginning to walk down the hall.
"SCREW YOU!" She yelled while stepping out into the hall.
"You already have, hermosa" I smirk and before I turn back around I see emelia's cheeks blush red. I walk into the living room and take a seat. That woman is going to be the death of me.

EMELIA

Diego takes a seat on the sofa and he seriously annoyed me. I walk out into the living room and head for the elevator.
"Where are you going?" He asked.
"None of your business" I roll my eyes as I step into the elevator.
"Vo-" before he could finish the doors close and I head down to Reagan's room. I walk down the hall and chap her door, no answer. I reach for the door handle but before I could do anything a strong pair of hands gripped onto me and spun me around to face them. It was Diego, what a surprise. He pressed me up against the door and before I could even say anything he pulled the door handle and it swung open. He moves me gently to the side of him as he closes the door and the pushes me back up against it.
"What are you doing?!" I exclaim as his emerald green eyes pierce through me.
"Shhh..." he whispered as a smirk crosses his face and I couldn't do anything! I couldn't move, he had both my arms pinned above my head and his body cut off any space between us. He moved his face just a little closer to mine and our lips were inches apart. I could smell the scotch from his breath and the smell of cigarettes. And then just like that he had claimed my lips with his. He kissed with such anger and passion, it was hunger and desire. His hands dropped down to my legs as I swung my hands around his neck. I wrap my legs around his waist as he lifted them up while still holding me against the door.

 I wrap my legs around his waist as he lifted them up while still holding me against the door

This man was crazy! This was wrong, totally wrong but his touch compelled me. I couldn't deny it now, I had fallen for him and I hated to say that. The man who I hated most was the man who had truly opened up my heart. I could feel the sparks fly around us while the world slowly vanished, Along with all my worries. He let go of my legs gently as I stood back on my own feet. Before we could continue, rattling from the door handle started.
"Shit! I texted Reagan that I was in here" I whisper.
"Emelia?! Are you in there?" Reagan exclaimed while banging the door lightly.
"Yeah, uh ummm! Give me a minute I accidentally spilt some water" I yell back as Diego laughed quietly.
"I'm coming in!" She sighed while Diego pulled me away from the door and the door opened slowly.
"HIDE!" I yell quietly as Diego rushed behind the wall that spilt th living room and kitchen.
"Are you Okay?" She asked me.
"Yeah of course I am" I smile.
"So whats so important?" She giggled.
"Diego's taking me to Mexico for my uncles wedding anniversary" I sigh. "And I need a dress"
"Say no more. We're going shopping!!!" She grinned while dragging me by the hand and down the hall, into the elevator. I look back at her room and see Diego smiling as he came out of it. He won that round but he will never gain another point.