Chapter 47

DIEGO

2 months later..
The last two months have been busy, preparing for Reagan's baby, finishing me and Emelia's baby's nursery. We found out were having a boy! Emelia has 4 months until she gives birth and Reagan gives birth in two months. Laura is 4 months pregnant and Nicole is 3 months. It is honestly the most exhausting thing keeping up with these ladies.
The search for Dominique is still going strong but there's still no trace of her, Marco Sullivan and his team of criminals have been spotted in the rough part of the city. Doesn't surprise me very much.
Me and my men were in a meeting, emelia joined us today. I was just hoping she wouldn't judge us all.
"Marco Sullivan has been on the radar for years now" axel spoke up.
"We know that he has a sister" Rei shrugged.
"She's a billionaire who would put each of us behind bars" Gael said.
"She won't be able to put us in jail if we've got her ourselves" Cole suggested.
"We're not kidnapping her" I say annoyed.
"We have to do something to get his attention" Travis mumbled.
"Maybe we could fake a kidnapping?" Emelia suggested.
"That actually sounds like a good idea" Rei scoffed.
"His sister isn't married so one of you could distract her while the rest of the guys get Marco out of hiding" Emelia finished.
"That sounds like a plan" I smirk at her.
"Finally, you all listen to me" she laughed.
"Very funny, volcana" I say, turning my attention back to the meeting.
"So, are you guys okay with the plan?" Emelia asks them.
"I'm all in, Eli" Rei agrees.
"Me too" Cole replied.
"Good, now I think we should call another meeting tomorrow morning to discuss further details" emeila says, Damn.. I never knew how much I'd be attracted to a women talking about business.
"Men, you can now go about your day" I say, dismissing them from my office.
I turn to emelia who's looking down at her bump. I take her hand into mine and smile down at her.

She sighs

She sighs. "What if I'm not a good mum" she said, I shoot her a surprised look,
"Your kidding right? How many times have you phoned the doctor this week?" I ask her.
"About seven times already" she giggled.
"It's only Wednesday and you've called seven times" I chuckle.
"I'm just worried" she sighed.
"You don't have to worry about anything" I say before taking her out the office and down the hall to the baby's nursery.
"I can't believe it's already October" she said, opening the door to the nursery.

"Ten months since we've met" I mention

"And it feels like a lifetime" she smiles.
"You know? I love this room" I say randomly.
"Me too" She agreed. "This is perfect for our baby boy" she adds.
"Everything just feels so unreal" I sigh.
"This baby is going to be here quicker than we realise" she said, swirling around to face me.
"I know. But life just goes on and soon enough were going to have a baby niece running around" I joke.
"Reagan told me the name they picked out... 'Davina' is her name" she smiled up at me.
"About names.. I wanted to talk to you about that" I say to her.
"Have you thought of a name?" She asked me.
I nod. "I was thinking about Emilio" I smile as I notice the tears in her eyes.
"You want to name him after my dad?" She cried before wrapping her arms around me.
I hug her back tightly "Of course I do" I said.
"Diego, thank you" She smiled trying to hide the fact her eyes had already flooded with tears.
"Your welcome, volcana" I smile before reaching down to kiss her.
"I hate to cut this moment short" she says removing her lips from mine. "But I have to meet up with my brother" she said before opening the nursery door.
"Have fun" I said, smiling over at her. She leaves the room and i turn my attention out the window.
"No way!" I say to myself. "It can't be..?" I said quietly.
"Boss!" Rei called out. "Marco Sullivan has been found!"
"Get Cole And Gael, I want them down in the lobby immediately!" I shout as I run past him and quickly get in the elevator, Emelia was still here.
She shoots me a confused looks. "What's going on?" She asked.
"Marco Sullivan has been found" I tell her.
"Wait..what?" She said, confused.
"We've been tracking him for the last few months, tracking Dominique for the last few months. They've been working together" I tell her and I know I shouldn't have.
"I-... what!?" She raises her voice.
"Emelia, I need you to be safe. Please wait down in the casino, Elijah and Travis will meet you down there" I said, the elevator doors open and I rush out with my arm around emelia.
"Please be safe" she whispers to me before rushing to the casino.
I sigh before running out of the hotel doors with Cole and Gael by my side. Marco Sullivan was not going to get away this time. Not after what he's done.
"Cole, block the right exit. Gael, take the left and I'll go straight for Marco" I tell them before charging straight around the corner. With my luck Marco was there and I lunge onto him, taking Marco to the ground.
"King.. nice to see you again" he said snarky, my hands grip around his collar as I keep him on the ground.
"I've been dreaming of this day" I said, looking down at him furiously.
"What are you going to do? Kill me? I don't think your girlfriend would be happy" he smiled nastily.
"She wouldn't care, she knows what you've done" I snap.
"Your brother deserved it! He betrayed you after all!" Marco raises his voice, my fist clenches and I punch his face harshly.
"HE WAS MY BROTHER!" I said, punching him again. "HE NEVER BETRAYED ME! YOU DID!" I shout, punching him again.
He coughs, blood pouring out his mouth. "Yo-ur b-broth-er wor-ked with m-me. He ne-er succe-ed bu-t I sti-ll got him t-to work with m-me" he mumbled.
"You tricked him! You MURDERED HIM! YOU WILL PAY!" I yell, punching him in the face again.
"Diego!" Cole said. grabbing me off Marco.
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU! YOU WILL DIE!" I yell before Cole takes me Into the back door. Gael grabs Marco from the ground and he can barley stand, which is a good thing. Gael takes him in the back door and down into the basement.
Marco Sullivan will pay.