Chapter 27

DIEGO

The next morning...
6:45am, we were already at the airport and the pilot was just doing a final check. One of my private cars drive Into the slot and out comes emelia.

Cream joggers, cream cardigan and a white crop top

Cream joggers, cream cardigan and a white crop top. I'm starting to think she can pull off any outfit she wears. She had her hair straightened and she put on not much makeup which suited her.
"How long does it take to freaking get ready?!" I exclaim as she drags her suitcase along the ground.
"Hey!" She shrugged. "I had to make a dramatic appearance" she smirked.
"Trust me, volcana. Any appearance of yours is dramatic" I roll my eyes as she dumps her suitcase at my feet and jumps on the jet.
"I'm not even going to argue with you" she shrugs while taking a seat.
"Mhm" I shrug.
"Don't 'Mhm' at me" emelia rolled her eyes.
"I thought you weren't going to argue with me" I shrug playfully.
"I'm going to kill you" she says bitterly but calmly.
"I've heard that threat, many. Many. Times before" I smile at her.
She rolled her eyes while sitting back in her seat.
"You know, you could always sit on my lap" I suggest flirtatiously.
"IN. YOUR. DREAMS!" She declared.
"Worth a shot" I shrug and start to laugh as a smile appeared in the corner of her mouth.
"HOLA CHICAS!" Rei exclaimed while jumping on board.
"Hey Rei" emelia laughed.
"Raja" I nod while Reagan followed behind him. I never knew she was coming?
"Reagan!" Emelia exclaimed and jumped up out of her seat and gave her a hug.
"Thank goodness there's another girl!" Reagan giggled. Everyone took their seats and I was seated across from emelia.
"Now, is there anyone else coming on this plane?" I ask them all.
"Nope, Gael And his date Are on a plane with Rodrigo and Travis" Rei explained.
"Well in that case, PILOT! We're ready" I shout as the pilot starts take off. Mexico is going to be eventful, especially with emelia.

EMELIA

I was excited to see my uncle, I haven't seen him in years. We were in Diego's private car with Rei and Reagan. Gael and his "date" is in the other car with Rodrigo and Travis. I really want to know who his date is because I never knew Gael was one to date. Anyway we arrived at Lorenzo's villa and it was stunning!

 Anyway we arrived at Lorenzo's villa and it was stunning!

It was bigger than I remembered. Massive pools at the front and damn did I want to live here forever.
"Beautiful, isn't it?" Diego said while creeping up behind me.
"It's so much different to what I remember" I giggle as his hands placed gently on my waist.
"I was talking about you, hermosa" he smirked as I turned around to face him.
"Come on Romeo" I say while rolling my eyes. "Someone could be watching" I shrug as he sighs miserably.
"Don't get ahead of yourself, volcana" he smirked and then turned away from me as the car with Gael in it arrived.
"Hey everyon— Nicole?!?" I exclaim as Nicole and Gael got out of the car, hand in hand.
"Hey, Eli" Gael said nervously.
"Are you two dating?" I ask them.
"Yes.." Nicole sighed.
"And no one thought to tell me?" I roll my eyes before I walk off into the villa.
"VOLCANA!" Diego shouted as he came chasing after me.
I walked even faster and reached for the door handle but before I could open it, my uncle Lorenzo stepped out.