Fourteen

The new school week came and went and Maya headed to school on Friday morning.. She dropped Peter off at his middle school on her way. She met with Mason and Madison at the cafeteria.

Maya had gotten a bagel and coffee on her way to school while her friends got their breakfast from the cafeteria.

"Here are your guys coffee," Maya said, pushing the cupholder towards her friends.

"Thanks," Mason yawned.

He took out his wallet and took out five dollars and gave it to Maya.

Maya took the five dollars as she covers her mouth due to her yawn.

"I'll - I'll Venmo you," Madison said.

Maya nodded.

Maya picked up her drink and took a sip.

Mason and Madison took their drinks from the cupholder.

The school day went by quite quick and May around herself in the car with her friends, waiting outside of Ty's high school.

Maya texted Ty, letting him know that they're waiting for him.

"Hey," Ty greeted them.

"Hey," Mason said.

"Hey, Ty," Maya greeted him.

"What took you so long?" Madison asked as she turned around to look back at Ty from the front seat.

"My friends were holding me up," Ty said, setting his backpack at his feet. "Man, I wish I didn't want to wear a uniform for school," he looked at his friends, who were allowed to wear whatever they wanted to school."

"Must not be fun having to wear a uniform," Mason said sympathetically.

"I mean, it's not that bad, but I just don't like it," Ty sighed.

Maya drove them over to Mason's house, where they spent the entire day at. At Mason's house, Ty changed out of his uniform and into jeans and a t - shirt.

Shortly after dinner, Maya, Madison and Ty said goodbye to Mason and her family and left. Maya dropped Madison off at her place then began driving Ty to his place.

"Hey, are you doing anything?" Maya asked.

"No, why?" Ty asked.

"Do you want to do something?" Maya asked.

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"We can go to the beach," Maya suggested, "or the movies, or anywhere," she shrugged/

"The beach," Ty decided.

Maya smiled.

mayataylor, mross, and 37,397 liked

tagged mayataylor

darthsimpkins beach day

user 😂😂

mayataylor let's go to the beach we said, we'll swim we said 😅
darthsimpkins 😂😂

petertaylor this explains so much 😂

mross lmao going to the beach but not swimming 😂

madisonlist not you guys going to the beach without the intention of swimming 💀
madisonlist I would've dragged your asses into the water
mayataylor we should've brought you to the beach with us 😂
darthsimpkins we should've 😂

user is that ty's girlfriend
user no lol

user whos the chick?
user wish I knew lol

user wonder who she is

load more comments