Nineteen

Maya went out with Mason and Maddie for lunch on Saturday afternoon. The trio agreed to go out the previous day at school.

It's been a while since the three went out, just the three of them, and it was time that they hung out without any other friends from school or outside of school.

Maya met up with Mason and Maddie at the coffee shop before heading to the park nearby.

Madison brought a picnic blanket and placed it on the ground and the three sat on it and drank their coffee and talked.

Families came out to the park. Some had their pets with them, playing with them.

Due to them not hanging out as much as they use to outside of school, the trio had plenty to talk about. Maya asked them about their jobs, families and their weekends.

Once Mason and Madison were done talking about what they've been doing, they turned the conversation onto Maya.

"How the hell are you meeting all these actors?" Mason asked. "I get that your brother is an actor, but I don't think Ty or Chase ever worked on a movie with Peter."

"Yeah, they never worked on anything with Peter," Maya confirmed. "I met Chase at an SAT prep course. Ty..." her face turned red, "he and I may have met on Instagram."

"What?" Mason exclaimed.

"Instagram?" Madison repeated.

"Yeah," Maya laughed nervously.

"Wh - what?" Mason repeated. "How did that happen?"

"He followed me on Instagram," Maya shrugged. "And when I saw that he followed me, and I... I may have googled him before following him back and DMing."

Mason laughed as Madison smiled.

Maya lifted her coffee cup and took a sip before setting it down again.

"Just watch her say there's another actor she's friends with and we won't find out until Instagram," Madison said to Mason, playfully rolling her eyes.

"There isn't anyone," Maya said, "yet. But you better expect to find out through Instagram."

Mason smiled.

After thirty more minutes in the park, the trio left. They headed to Downtown Santa Monica, where they spent the rest of the morning and most of the afternoon at.

They did a bit of shopping and had lunch in Downtown Santa Monica, before they all began heading home.

Maya said goodbye to Mason and Madison and drove home.

darthsimpkins, chasehudson, and 14,593 liked

mayataylor nothing better than a morning in the park

user ❤️❤️

user uh can we trade places???

madisonlist uhh I love you ❤️❤️
mayataylor i love you more💙💙💙
user my fav friendship

masonross okay Maya we see you
masonross and for the record I took this picture
mayataylor 💙💙
mayataylor to bad im not giving you photo creds
masonross 😭

user where's ty??

chasehudson wait you were at the park this morning???
chasehudson I was just there this morning with my dog 💀
mayataylor seriously??
masonross you're kidding me right??
masonross are you saying maddie and I could've met you TODAY
chasehudson uhh yeah it seems like
madisonlist what the hell MAYA
mayataylor what dont look at me I didn't know
chasehudson *internal groaning*
masonross you and me both man

user where's Ty???

user huh thats weird Ty usually comments by now
user thats really weird
user he liked the pictured
user he doesnt need to comment on EVERY picture
user true
user yeah but still he's friends with Maya
user do you think something happened between them??
user maybe
user they still have pictures of each other up
mayataylor nothing happened lol hes still one of my best friends

load more comments