Fifteen

The school week began and Maya headed to school. Peter had begun working on his movie, which meant that Maya can sleep in a bit more and that she didn't need to drop anyone off at school.

That was until Ty texted her Monday night asking her for a ride to his school. His parents often drive him to school, but neither one of them could take him and he had no way to go. Maya agreed and Maya woke up on Tuesday morning and got ready.

Maya drove over to Ty's house and picked him up.

"Hey," Ty greeted Maya as he got into the car.

"Hey," she greeted him.

"Thank you," Ty said as he closed the door and put his backpack in the back seat. "And sorry. I wouldn't have asked you for a ride to school unless I desperately needed one."

"It's fine," Maya yawned. "We're going to stop to get coffee first."

Ty smiled.

Maya drove to Starbucks and went through the drive thru.

Maya and Ty placed an order. This morning, Mason and Madison texted Maya not to get them anything. Both were getting coffee themselves.

Maya and Ty pulled out their debit cards and Maya handed both of the cards to the barista at the second window to pay.

"Thank you," Maya said as the barista handed the two drinks to Maya.

"Thanks," Ty smiled.

Ty took the drinks from Maya so she can get the cards from the barista.

After thanking her again, Maya began driving again and Ty took their debit cards out of her hand and put his in his wallet.

"Where should I put your card?" Ty asked Maya.

"Um, put it in my wallet," Maya said.

Ty hesitated for a moment but picked up Maya's wallet and opened it to put the card into it.

"Thanks," Maya said.

Maya dropped Ty off at his school. Ty thanked her for the ride and got out of the car.

Maya waved Ty goodbye and she drove off to her high school. Luckily, it was only ten minutes away from Ty's school.

When Maya got to school, she met up with her friends outside of their first class.

After school ended that day, Maya picked up Ty from his school.

The two ended up spending their afternoon at a cafe near their high schools to work on their homework.

The cafe was the go to hang out where students from both Ty's high school and Maya's high school went to after school school to hang out and work on homework. It was either the cafe or a diner nearby.

Maya sipped her coffee as she typed her essay for her English class.

She groaned as she got to the conclusion.

"Are you okay?" Ty asked, looking up with a smirk on his face.

"Yeah, it's just this stupid essay," Maya said. "I'm almost done, but at this point, I'm just tired and blanking."

Ty chuckled.

"Hey, you have the conclusion left," Ty assured her.

Maya smiled.

Maya managed to finish the essay and saved it. She then went onto her history homework.

Maya helped Ty a bit with his homework as she worked on hers.

After two hours and a half hours at the cafe, the duo headed over to the diner by the cafe for dinner.

A few of their friends would occasionally join them to talk before getting up and joining their other friends at different tables.

When they ate their diner and paid for it, Maya dropped Ty off at his house before she headed home.

Peter was home from set and working on some of the homework he had for school.

"Where were you?" Peter asked Maya when she got home.

"I was with Ty," Maya said. "I'm so tired."

Peter smiled.

Maya went up to her room and dropped her backpack by her desk. She pulled out of her laptop from her backpack. She printed off the essays and homework she had done to turn in the following day.

***

The weekend rolled around, finally, and Maya found herself with a friend she had made when she had taken the SAT Prep, Chase Hudson, who, like Peter, is an actor.

Chase and Maya became fast friends. Both found that they have several things in common, like their love for movies, specifically superhero movies, and disinterest in sports, and their love for the TV show, Friends.

Maya met up with Chase at a restaurant for breakfast.

chasehudson, mross, and 28,239 liked

tagged chasehudson

mayataylor lets go get breakfast he said, it'll be fun he said 🙄

user 😂😂

user how many actors does Maya know?
user he brother is an actor what do you expect

chasehudson I was TIRED
mayataylor i WaS tIReD
chasetaylor stop mocking me
mayataylor sTOp MoCKiNG mE
chasehudson mAYA
mayataylor okay okay 😂
user I love this

user wait I thought she was dating ty
use same
user since were Maya and ty dating?
user idk they're always together
user just because they're always hanging out doesnt mean they're dating
use true

darthsimpkins wait Maya you have other friends?
madisonlist YOU HAVE OTHER FRIENDS SINCE WHEN
mross im hurt that you never told us you've got friends outside of me Madison and ty
mayataylor i'm the one who's hurt
mayataylor i have a life outside of the three of you
darthsimpkins how the hell are you friends with THE Chase Hudson
chasehudson I've been summoned?
user 🤣🤣
darthsimpkins aihfiohfd he saw my comment
mayataylor not ty geeking out 😂😂
mross huh an actor geeking out over another actor thats the first
darthsimpkins sTOP
madisonlist 😂😂
chasehudson idk who you three are but nice meeting you guys 😂
mayataylor oh dear god im not looking forward to see what will happen next

load more comments