4

With Peter the advantage and with a gun to her head the female began to explain to Peter.

"You are on your home planet," she said. "One of the sacred grounds of my people. The thing was what my people call a bad blood. It's one of our people who have done wrong and are being hunted."

Peter began to smile a bit. "Thank you for telling me that," he said. "Now I bid you good day." Peter began to walk off leaving the female humanoid there.

"You can't possibly leave me here just like this," she said. Peter turned around. "I can, and I am happily doing so." Peter responded. "And there is no way I am going to let you free." He began to walk off. "You need me." The female responded. Peter began to chuckle at this. "And why in god's name would I give up the opportunity to go home just to set you free?" Peter asked.

"Because that was only one bad blood," she responded, "and once the other bad bloods find him dead, it won't belong before they come for you."

"I've already killed one of them," said Peter pointing to the green blood on his coat. "Just barely." The female responded. "Do you really want to deal with more of them just like the one you killed? Bigger and stronger ones?"

Peter was about to say something and walk away, but there was something about her that made him say otherwise. Seeing her the way she was reminded him of going to church. How Jesus was crucified on the cross and left there. But that wasn't the only thing. She reminded him of a young, beautiful woman with flowers in her hair. Except there weren't any flowers in the female being's hair, but she did have similar features. Half of Peter wanted to steal the ship and leave her for dead. The other half wanted to free her and see where it goes from there. The other half won.

"Fine." Peter sighed. The female started to perk up. Peter went behind the pillar and looked at the chains. He aimed his pistol at the chains and closed his eyes. "Please be the chains," said Peter to himself. He fired the shot. Thankfully he hit the chains and not the Female. As she stood up freeing her arms and legs she then walked towards Peter and bent down to him. "I'm going to get my gear," she said. "Wait right here." Peter had the opportunity to run away and escape right now, but chose not to.

She had then came back fully geared and dressed. Before she could thank Peter she turned as she saw another bad blood. "So you got out." The male growled as he drew his wrist blades. He then saw Peter as the female had drawn her own wrist blades. "Why is such a honorable blood like yourself protecting such a puny human?" The male said. "Why should I answer to such a dishonorable blood like yourself?" Responded the female. With this a fight had begun.

Peter had ran to cover as the fight took place. As the female began to lose, Peter decided to stand up for the female as he fired a shot into the male's side. The male screamed and faced Peter. As he prepared to throw a retractable spear and kill Peter, the female rose up and knocked down the male. As the male fell down, Peter got unlucky as the spear went flying into his shoulder. Peter fell to his back and screamed in pain. The female saw Peter had been in pain and quickly finished off the male before rushing to Peter's aid.

She had taken him to her ship and had lied him on to what appeared to be a counter. Peter looked to his arm as blood poured out. "Ok," the female said, "I'm going to have to remove the spear before I can treat your wound."

"WHAT!?" Peter screamed in agony. "Can't we do something else a little less painful?"

"I'm sorry," said the female, "but no. This may hurt a lot." In one quick motion, she yanked out the spear out of Peter's shoulder. Peter shrieked in pain as he looked to his shoulder. That was the last thing he saw before he blacked out.