6

Peter had been there for a few days and started becoming bored out of his mind. He wasn't able to use his gear, and he started to get cabin fever. He decided to take out a cigarette from his pocket, lit it and began smoking. Soon enough Akarra came in. "I thought we agreed to no smoking on the ship." Akarra said. "Well here's a tip for the future," said Peter. "If you're ever confiscating someone's equipment, remember to search their pockets."

"Why are we even going over this?" Akarra said not amused. "Because I'm bored out of my mind here," said Peter. "When I was in the war, we at least were able to do some social activities like talk to each other, play cards, you get the idea."

"Well if you really want something to do," Akarra started, "then how about some training?"

"Anything that beats being bored to pieces." Peter responded. Akarra then went into her room, got put on her equipment, and got out Peter's gear. He had put it on, drew out his knife, and readied himself. Akarra did the same. The two began to square off. "Your move." Akarra said. Peter tried slashing her, but Akarra was sharp and evaded his attack. Peter had tried another attack. This time Akarra had both evaded this attack and counter-attacked. Peter started to get off the ground. "I thought you wanted a challenge," Akarra teased. Peter slowly got up and returned. "Don't count your chickens before they hatch," Peter replied. "Your move."

As Peter had been caught off guard, Akarra came in for an upper-cut. As Peter was sent into the air, she grabbed him by the leg and pulled him down. It was a miracle Peter hadn't lost any teeth from this. "Had enough?" Akarra asked. "Or should I keep going?" Peter had charged and tried to throw in a punch. Unfortunately for Peter, Akarra grabbed his fist, threw him on his back, and let go. Akarra reached out her hand to Peter. "I think that's enough training for today," Akarra said as she tried to help Peter get up. Peter seeing this opportunity swept her legs as she fell on her back. "Now we'll call it even." Peter responded. They both kinda laughed at the thought. It had been quite a bonding experience for both of them.