9

This morning Akarra had woken Peter out of bed rather eager. In fact Peter actually fell out of bed because of this. "What?" Peter said rather annoyedly. Without an answer, Akarra had handed Peter his suit and equipment. "What's all this for exactly?" Peter demanded for an answer. "We're here," Akarra said to Peter. "Where precisely is here?" Peter asked. "My homeworld," Akarra answered as Peter put on his equipment. "I'm meeting a few people so I need you to wear this. I can't have my mate walk around with me like some sort of personal servant." Peter finished putting on the last of his equipment as they headed for the exit. "Ok," Akarra said before they left the ship. "Before we go outside I need to set some ground rules. Don't talk to anyone on the planet, and try not to draw any unnecessary attention. Got it?" Peter nodded his head figuring it would be hard for her to hear him through the mask and see his expression through his goggles. The two had left the ship and began walking.

For Peter he felt like a pilgrim in unholy land. As they walked through the streets Peter felt like everyone was staring directly at him. Mainly he was just glad he had Akarra with him. 'So this must be what Thailand is like' Peter thought to himself. Soon they came up to another female that Akarra must have known. It was who Akarra had been talking to a few days ago. It turned out her name was Agathri. She had one eye, and markings on her head. "It is good to see you again Akarra," said Agathri. "Likewise," replied Akarra. "I haven't seen you since you left for Earth." It wasn't long before Agathri noticed Peter who was hiding behind Akarra. "So I'm guessing this is the one you were going to tell me about," said Agathari. "Peter Thomas," Peter introduced himself, "369th Bomber squadron."

"It's a human clan I'm guessing," Akarra said quietly. Agathari left to do her own thing, so Peter and Akarra continued on. As they reached the place they were supposed to go, two guards were at the place. The guards let Akarra in but blocked the entrance when Peter tried to get in. "Woah, it's ok." Peter said, trying to reason with them. "I'm with her." When Peter tried to get in again one of the guards hit Peter in the face with the flat part of his spear. This knocked Peter off his feet quite harshly. Before the guards did any real harm, Akarra pushed both of them to the side and started scolding them in their own language. One of them growled at Akarra and Peter decided to hurry up and rush in with Akarra.

Before Akarra was about to head into another room, she kneeled down to Peter to tell him something. "I'm going to speak with a relative," she said. "Stay right here. Do not leave this house. Ok?"

"Yes," said Peter. "Hopefully I won't do anything stupid."

"For your sake you better not," Akarra responded. She then left into the room. Hours went by and Peter began to become bored out of his mind. He made a promise to Akarra that he would not leave the house under any circumstances. Unfortunately Peter wouldn't do so at the risk of being bored to death. Even though he was already past that line. And so, completely disregarding what he had promised to Akarra, Peter left the premise and explored the streets of an alien city.

It was something. Peter had seen what appeared to be stores. It kinda reminded him of Mumbai. Or what he's heard about it anyway. What really caught his eye was this statue. It was of an ancient blood lifting his fist after dropping down a deceased black alien. Peter presumed this was a serpent like Akarra mentioned. It did look like something that would give him nightmares. What really caught Peter's eye was how long it had been there. Just like Big Ben, It seemed like it had been there for nearly a hundred years.

While he wasn't paying attention, a male being had taken Peter's satchel where he held some of his personal belongings. Quickly noticing this, Peter pursued the thief. As he did so the thief had been saying what sounded like taunting. This made Peter quite angry as he started to run faster and faster. The chase soon ended when Peter had chased the thief into an alley where he was tripped by another individual.

It turned out that the male who had stolen his satchel was a setup. Now several others had jumped him. "Works every time," said one of them. "Alright," said the other. "Take his weapons and let's get him ready. As ordered, one of them took his gun and ammo while the other dragged him by the arms. Peter struggled as he tried to get free but had no luck whatsoever. He then saw Agathri and took his chance immediately. "AGATHRI!" Peter screamed at the top of his lungs. "HELP! GET SOMEONE! ANYONE!" Agathri came close to Peter and said five words that not only chilled down Peter's spine, but also made him freak out on the inside. "Good luck in the ring."