13

As Agathri left Peter, now known as A'kan'te, dropped down. He appeared to have followed her to what appeared to be a market. Peter had left and blended in with the crowd. He wanted to say something to Akarra even though he couldn't speak, but he couldn't say anything nor think about how to introduce himself in his new form. Ikaros and Phobos had given him a new body, but they didn't take away his memories. Peter had tried waving to Akarra, but she didn't notice him. Peter had looked down realizing the possibility that the one true love he once shared with Akarra may be gone forever.

When he looked up he realized Akarra was gone. He went up to where he last saw her. Nothing was there so he tried to figure out where she was. He then remembered he has different visions on his mask he can use to track her.

He saw Tracker vision and decided to use that. All of the sudden so many things showed up on Peter's screen. Red dots could barely be seen with all the blood drop-like pheromones showing up on his screen. Quickly he exited the vision. 'Ok,' thought Peter, 'that was not helpful. There's gotta be another vision on here.'

Peter saw x-ray vision and tried that. All of the sudden he saw the anatomy of everyone at the market. Peter screamed inside his head and turned off that vision. 'Is there any vision on here that is going to help me find Akarra?' Peter asked himself. "Hey buddy," said a yautja standing by, "This market has a no weapons policy, so beat it." Peter put up his hands and backed away as he left the market.

A day had passed and Peter had really seen the city for what it really was. All the negative things. As if it couldn't get any worse for Peter it began to rain. He didn't even know the planet he was on could rain. He looked at Akarra's home as he laid down on a spot close by. He tried to conserve body heat but it didn't seem like it was working too well. So far his first day as a yautja had been rotten luck. He had no food, water if he needed it to survive, no shelter, and was lying on the side of a street trying to stay warm. Peter had felt like a real homeless person would feel all the time. Somehow, in a way not understandable, Peter managed to fall asleep.