7

It had seemed to be a casual day. Peter was sitting on the couch as always. Though today, Akarra was sitting next to him. Normally she would be in her room doing something more important. Today she thought today would be a good day to start to bond. She tried to make a move by moving closer to Peter as he backed away.

"You always seem to be scared of me or I always seem to make you feel uncomfortable," Akarra said, speaking up. "Why is that?"

"Well," Peter began, "I don't try to, it's just you're a strong, attractive, experienced being with weapons that seem capable of cutting me into two like a knife through butter." Akarra seemed both flattered by the description and understanding. "Maybe if we could get to know eachother better," Akarra suggested. "Then you wouldn't be too frightened by me."

"Ok," said Peter. "So I must ask, do you have any family?" This seemed like a touching question for Akarra, but she also never had anyone to talk about it so she took this opportunity and explained. "My parents," she started. "I barely remember them. My father was killed by a serpent, that I remember. My mother couldn't bear for me to grow up in such a horrible life so she left me somewhere. I started to grow up, live my own life. I still have my pacifier as a memory though. I gained some reputation and slowly climbed my way through the ranks." This was quite something for Peter. Peter always wanted a family of his own and Akarra had one taken from her. "So," Peter started again, "how does mating work exactly?"

"Similar to how you humans do." Akarra said. "You don't spend any time with the person?" Peter asked curiously. "What do you mean?" Akarra asked, confused. "Well on Earth," Peter began, "we get to know our mate before we actually do anything physical if you know what I mean by this."

"I think I might." Akarra said. "I've seen this before on Earth." She held Peter. "Wait, what are you..." But before Peter could finish his response, Akarra had brought him in for what appeared to be a kiss. At first Peter didn't know what to do, then he just closed his eyes, put his arms around her, and went with it as they began to make out. After this Peter began to just stroke her dreadlocks as she rested her head on his lap. He officially accepted this relationship. "I'm glad you chose me," Peter whispered to Akarra. "I'm glad you didn't run away from me," Akarra responded. Soon the two fell asleep together. Peter didn't care what anyone else had to say.

As time went by Peter woke up. He felt good about this relationship. Though when he woke up, Akarra was gone. He started to wonder where she had gone off to when he heard something from one of the rooms. He peeked into the room and there he saw Akarra. She appeared to be talking to someone in the alien language he still knew nothing about. What else he noticed was a wall of different types of skulls. The skull he noticed the most was a human skull. Before he could say anything the person Akarra was talking to had turned her attention towards Peter.

"And who may this be Akarra?" The person asked. "This is the one I've been searching for on Earth," responded Akarra. "I'll tell you more about him on Yautja Prime." Akarra would hang up. "Who was that you were talking to?" Peter asked.