Kimchi

A day before.

Seokjin was at a mart, buying groceries since the refrigerator was already emptied.

He eyed around the shelf looking for energy bar to eat for his breakfast.

Not far from where he standing, a tiny man standing, looking intensely at a kid's snacks shelf. He's looking at the snacks as if his sight can move the snacks into his trolley.

"May I help you?" Asked Seokjin, approaching the man.

"Oh its you! Yoonkitty!" He beam brightly once notice the man was Yoongi, his husband's boyfriend.

"You!" Yoongi surprised to see Seokjin.

"Are you buying this?"

"No. That's for kids." He moves from the shelf, going to another shelf, taking a pack of kimchi into his trolley.

"Oh, What are you going to do with this?" Seokjin tagging along.

".. kimchi fried rice..."

"Whoa! Kimchi fried rice? I like kimchi fried rice! Can you make it for me?"

"Eh?"

","Can I go to your place tomorrow? Please cook it for me! It's my favourite!"

"Uhmm.."

"Pleaseee...." Seokjin squeeze his hands together, begging for Yoongi to accept his little request.

"Uhmm. Yea.. o-okay..?"

"Yay! Give me your phone. I'll save my number. Later you can send me your address!"

Tbc 202
Jo, 2705, 2011h

Flashback.
Its getting longer in every chapters. 🤔

This evening I bring a stray cat to a vet. He's not feeling well, cold, flu and sneezing those greenish slime. His temperature was 38.8°c. The vet gave him 3 shots of meds. The cat name's Payad. He's a male, big stray cat. Now we put him in a cage and he cannot stop meowing wanting me to pat his head.

🐈