Nervous

Seokjin and Taehyung walk side by side leaving the shopping complex as Taehyung received a call from his secretary reminding him about his morning meeting.

He was excited to introduce Seokjin to the company as his new assistant.

And Seokjin, he was so nervous, despite being excited the night before.

"H-hyung, can we skip it..?"

"Skip what?"

"The introduction.. I'm not ready .."

"What's there to be ready? You are perfect, Jinnie. You just need to greet the staff and showing them your most beautiful smile."

"Oof, you are spoiling me."

They both laugh. But the laugh abruptly stop when they bump into Jungkook and Yoongi.

Jungkook raise his eyebrows, eyes fixed on Seokjin's neck, where the diamond choker is.

Seokjin and Yoongi exchange their vision, with both feeling guilty and uncomfortable.

Taehyung grabbing Seokjin's hand and pull him to leave.

"Is that the reason you are asking me to accompany you here?" Asked Yoongi after the two left.

Jungkook didn't answer. His eyes still follow the two even after they disappear behind the elevator door.

'Haa.. Jungkook sshi.. Did you already fall in love with Seokjin?'

Yoongi ponder.

Tbc 185
Jo, 2905, 0303h

Im sleepy. Good night lovers~💜