Fever

"Seokjin!" Jungkook rush into the room once he sees Seokjin on the floor.

He held him in his arms, helping him to get back on the bed.

"Tss! So hot!" He hissed, palming the younger's forehead.

Seokjin frown, annoyingly trying to push his hand, somehow making Jungkook offended with his actions.

"Don't.. touch..."

Jungkook feel dejected. He tuck him into the blanket, but Seokjin kick the blanket away.

"Hey.. I know you hate me but please don't do this to yourself. You had fever. Just.. Let me help you.." he said, tugging him back into the blanket.

"I dont.. want.. it's.. hot.." Seokjin whined, pushing the blanket.

"Please, Seokjin.. You need to sweat to get rid the cold inside the body.."

"Hmm..." He surrender.

"Thank you.. I'll call the doctor.." He gets up about to leave but Seokjin pull his tshirt.

"No.. I don't want.. doctor.. Jinnie.. hate.. doctor.." he mumble, begging for Jungkook to not calling the doctor.

"I'm.. hungry.."

"Alright.. I won't call the doctor. Wait here, I'll go make soup for you.."

"Jinnie want.. meat.."

"Meat? Oh dear, that's not good for your health. Drink soup to warm your body."

"Jinnie want meat!"

"Alright2! Don't yell at me!"

Tbc 202
Jo, 3005, 1451h