Boyfriend

"Awwh!! He's so sweet! I want a husband like him too!!" Hoseok scowled,  slamming the table, gaining attention from a few customer in the cafe.

"Hobi ah! Shut up! Don't drag attention on us anymore!" Jimin grabbing his hands to make him stop.

"Ehm!" Yoongi clearing his throat seeing Jimin holding Hoseok's hand. Quickly, the latter release his grip.

"Weehehe.. you both are perfect as a couple!" Said Seokjin.

"Oh! I wanna introduce my boyfriend to you too, Jinnie!" Hoseok gleam with happiness.

"You have a boyfriend?!" Seokjin rising his voice, a bit too high. He even stands up hearing the news.

"Whoopsie!" He cover his mouth, slowly sit back on his chair.

"Guys, please. I'm trying to hide my identity here.. don't make me wear this mask for nothing.." Yoongi begs for them to understand his situation.

"Kekeke.. who asked you to follow us here?" Hoseok giggles.

"Because my boyfriend said he missed me, right baby?" Yoongi squint his eyes at Hoseok, grabbing Jimin's hand.

"Your boyfriend is so clingy to Jinnie these lately. Are you actually jealous, huh?"

The two starting to bickering with each other. Seokjin only laughing at them, while Jimin facepalmed as he failed to stop their silly argument.

A man suddenly tilting Hoseok's chin's up, claiming his lips, stopping him from arguing with Yoongi.

"Hey, winter bear."

Tbc 223
Jo, 0106, 0111h

YoongixJimin
Yoonmin