Cute

"Oh! Ah! I'm sorry!" Jungkook retreated. Both of them flushing in bright red.

"I'll.. I'll go change my clothes!"

Seokjin ran to his room. His heart beating faster and it's almost jumped out from the ribcages.

Jungkook was left alone at the kitchen. He kneel down, sweeping his face.

"He's.. cute!" He bite his nails.

A few second later, Seokjin came back into the kitchen.

"Jungkook..?" He call him when seeing Jungkook is nowhere in the kitchen.

Jungkook didn't hear him calling, he was too happy in his own small world, imagining a lovely relationship with Seokjin.

Seokjin scratches his head, taking his bag with him; the reason why he came back to the kitchen.

"Seokjin.. I think.. I like.. him.." said Jungkook, confessing his feeling to himself, enough to be heard by Seokjin.

Seokjin stood still, a bit surprised hearing to the coincidental confession said by Jungkook.

He shake his head, ran back to his room, trying to process on what he's heard just now.

"I must've heard it wrong!" He claimed.

..

"Seokjin, the dinner's ready.." said Jungkook behind the close door. He still had the apron tied at his waist, looking good as always.

"..."

"Seokjin.?" He call again. Still no answer.

Slowly, he push the door, and he see Seokjin's sleeping, hugging his alpaca plushie.

Tbc 217
Jo, 3105, 2035h

I've been writing to much for 3105.. 13 chapters in total. 🥴🥴