Nemesis

"Come in!" Seokjin shouts from inside the bathroom.

Jungkook pushing the door, walking into Seokjin's room. In his hands, a pillow and a bolster.

Seokjin came out from the bathroom, wearing his fluffy unicorn pyjama.

"What's that??" He asked when he sees the pillow and the bolster.

"Pillow?"

"Yes, I knew thats a pillow. But for what? I have enough pillow here.."

"Oh, so you want to share your pillow with me? I can bring this back to my room." He's getting excited out of nowhere.

"Why would I want to share with you??"

"We.. we are .." Jungkook stuttered as the words stuck at his throat.

"Hm?" Seokjin had his arms wrap around his plushie, sitting comfortably on the bed, waiting for Jungkook to spill the beans.

"You said, you giving me chance.."

"Uh huh. And..?"

"And.. I think.."

"Wait- are you thinking of us.. sleeping together????" Seokjin was quick to guess.

Jungkook shyly nods his head.

"Heck no! You are still my nemesis an hour ago! How can I share a bed-"

Seokjin didn't continue. His face was all red in embarrassments.

"No. We don't really need to sleep on the same bed.. I-I mean, I can sleep on the couch.."

"No way! Not in the same room! Not tonight!"

Jungkook pouts. "Then.. will it be.. tomorrow..?" Trying his luck, he ask the question.

"Jeon Jungkook!"

Tbc 228
Jo, 0106, 0025h

Tomorrow is my mom's bday but here I'm stuck in curfew I can't go back to visit her. I miss her so much that it breaks my heart. 💔