Touch

It's the weekend and it's been a week after the incident, and Seokjin still hasn't talk with Jungkook.

He don't really care about him and it's pleasing him when Jungkook himself didn't show any interest on talking to him.

"Hahahaha!" He laugh happily watching his favourite TV program; Running Man, while eating his favourite snacks.

Ding!

The door bell's ringing. He gets up, running to the door. A delivery man standing there with a smile on his face.

"Fried chicken delivery!" Said the man.

"Yes, thank you!" He smile back at him.

The man left after doing his job. Seokjin run back to the couch, happily eating the fried chicken.

He didn't realised Jungkook coming to his way until the latter sit next to him.

"Cough!" He's choking.

He hit his chest, trying to relieve the pain.

Jungkook was panic looking at him. He try to reach to help but Seokjin violently pushing his hands away.

"Don't touch me!" He said once the pain goes away.

"I can't touch you but he can, huh?" Jungkook snap.

"What do you mean?" His statement gain interest from Seokjin.

"Listen, I really don't mind if you wanna be a hoe and fuck around, but not in my house, Kim Seokjin!"

Tbc 207
Jo, 3005, 0201h