Hug

"Mhhh.." Seokjin groaned, clearing his dry throat. He was awake by the sounds of birds chirping and the sun that shine on his face.

He push the blanket and try to get off the bed. That's when he realised a pair of hands wrapped around his waist.

Curiously, he turns to his left. Jungkook's sleeping soundly next to him, hugging him.

"Gosh.. what happen last night?" He whispered.

His face was flushed red to his ears. He held Jungkook's hand, trying to remove them from his waist.

"Jung-Jungkook.." he call him when the latter refuse to loosen the hug.

Slowly, Jungkook open his eyes.
"You are awake?" He asked.

Seokjin nods.

"Let's sleep some more. I'm tired.." he tighten his hug, forcing Seokjin to sleep with him, leaving the younger clueless.

"I.. I'm Seokjin.. I'm not Yoongi.." said Seokjin, trying to bring the sense back into Jungkook's brain, worry if the latter mistook him for Yoongi.

"Mm hmm.. I know.." Jungkook humming.

"Then.. please let go.. And.. go back to your.. room.. it's.. I'm.. uncomfortable.."

"Tsk!" Jungkook hissing, he release him, gets up, stomping his feet, leaving Seokjin in anger without even spare a glance at him.

"Haa..." Seokjin sigh.

Tbc 201
Jo, 3005, 1519h

Umm.. Guys, I've published a new book. Please read them! 🤭🤭

"Doki Doki Heartu~!"  https://my.w.tt/XDRrFC14T6