Secretary

"Tell him he don't have to follow me to the meeting this evening. I don't want the important meeting to ruin just because someone doesn't know the working etiquette." Said Taehyung to his lady secretary, purposely saying all the words out loud.

He wanted Seokjin to hear him. And yes, he did it, successfully.

Seokjin only sit 3 metres away from the secretary, he can clearly hear everything that Taehyung's said.

"Oh, and please tell all the employees, this place is a place where you work, earning honest salary. Not a hotel where you can come and go at your heart's will. Give those who don't listen a warning letter. I hate dishonest people..!"

"Yes, Mr. Kim." The lady nods, somehow shot a glare at Seokjin.

"Good. I will be out for now. I'll be back after lunch."

..

"Ahh... Such a burden..!" The lady let out a heavy sigh.

"Ya, Kim Seokjin! What have you done, huh?" She shot an attack to Seokjin.

"I'm sorry.. Y/N noona.."

"Aigh.. Have you apologize to him?"

Seokjin nods. Y/N gets up, walking to Seokjin.

"Em. Then, it's okay. You can explain to him later. Let him cool down for now, okay?"

"He won't listen.."

"Nevermind. He'll listen eventually.." she wipe his tears.

Tbc 214
Jo, 3105, 0008h