Kiss

Seokjin is sitting on a hot bench!

He can't keep his composure still with Jungkook staring at him like he is a super delicious juicy melt in the mouth meat!

"Stop looking at me like a freak!" He finally spit it out.

"Hm? Ah! Did I make you uncomfortable??" Jungkook startle.

"Yes! So much!" Seokjin frown.

"Ahh.. I'm sorry.. I.. I never really look at you before.. And now that I got the chance, I think you're so pretty.."

"P-pretty?? Yah!"

Seokjin flustered. It's not like no one ever praises him before, but hearing that from Jungkook, a man who never had any interest in him, making him blushed in bright red.

".. Come, join me."

Jungkook gets up, extend his hand to Seokjin. Hesitantly, the younger take his hand, walking to the pool.

Jungkook taking off his jacket and spread it on the cold tiles.

"Please," he gesture for Seokjin to sit on the jacket.

Seokjin follow, they sit next to each other, soaking their feet into the pool. Both having their pants rolled up, prevent from getting wet.

"I'm sorry.." says Jungkook after a while.

Seokjin nods. Not knowing how to response.

"Thank you for giving me a chance.."

Again, he nods.

"C-can we.. cancel the agreement..?"

This time, he chuckles. "Yes.."

"Really??" Jungkook jolt with happiness.

"Yes.. I don't know why, but I can feel that you've changed.. I am grateful of all the things that you do for me.. Protecting me, cook for me.. waiting for me.. taking care of me while I'm not feeling well, coping with my unstable emotions.. haha.. thank you.. I really appreciate that.."

Jungkook smile. "You know, you're cute when you rapping.."

"Rapping?"

"Yeah. Talking so fast that I don't understand at all. Hahaha!"

"Yah! You-!"

"Can I kiss you?"

"-! Wh-what??"

Jungkook lean over, closing their gaps.

"J-Jungkook..." Seokjin purse his lips. He had a little concern about kissing his husband, but then Jungkook grabbing his hands, calming him down.

"Close your eyes.."

Tbc 335
Jo, 0106, 1039h

Special #100! That's the end!

Heehehe.. kidding...... 🥴

Wait, should I really continue? Or just finished it like this??