Caring

"I'm sorry. I fell asleep.. I'm too tired.."

Seokjin pull the chair, taking his sit next to Jungkook. He yawned, still sleepy. But his stomach been asking to be fill.

"Did school giving you hard time? What about the bullies? Did they still bully you?"

"No, they didn't. Ah, did you enrolled Jimin to SNU to protect me?"

Jungkook nods. "I hope you don't mind.."

"Uhm.. Jimin, he's doing a good job.. Thanks to you.." he smile.

Jungkook was in awe looking at his bright smile. It's so beautiful.

"Jungkook? Hello? Earth on Mr. Jeon~" Seokjin wave at his face.

"Ehm!" Jungkook clear his throat. "Eat more. You're still growing. And go to sleepy after this."

Seokjin squint. "Growing? Are you thinking of me as a kid? I'm 20 this year, you know? And go to sleep right after eating this much? You want me to be ugly, eh?"

"That's not what I mean.. You said you are tired.. I just want you to get enough rest."

"Haha.. Jungkook, with this too much of caring, you are making me uncom-"

"Please don't say that word.." He reach for Seokjin's hands and hold them in his palms.

"I know I was bad at you.. Let me redeem my sins.. let me take care of you.."

"So.. I didn't hear it wrong.. You.. really.. like.. me..?"

Tbc 223
Jo, 3105, 2206h