Fragile

"... Hyung.. thank God.. you are back.." Seokjin mumble, smiling at Taehyung before completely losing conscious.

Seokjin faint.

"Jinnie!" Taehyung immediately catch him from falling.

He held him in his arms, carefully bringing him into his room. He press a black button on the wall, another room appear behind the moving wall.

There's a private room which he use to sleep and taking bath whenever he didn't go back home.

They enter the room and he help Seokjin to lie down on the king size bed.

"Oh God, what happen to you..?" He touch his forehead and he realised the latter having a high fever.

Knowing Seokjin didn't like to eat medicine or meeting the doctor, he take a necessary action to help his baby brother.

He take off the jacket that wrapping Seokjin's body and replace them with a thick blanket.

Next, he open another door to the bathroom and coming back with a bowl of warm water and small handkerchief.

He nurse him with tender, carefully not to break him. He knew Seokjin isn't fragile but he cannot stop worrying he might break him if he do it roughly.

"Im sorry, Jinnie.. I've hurt you.. I didn't listen to you.. God, how can I be so cruel to you, baby..?"

Tbc 211
Jo, 3105, 0120h