Anxious

Jungkook's been waiting for Seokjin to come back home since like forever. He called him but he didn't answer.

It's not like he don't know with whom Seokjin going out with. But knowing the person is the reason that making him anxious.

Seokjin is out meeting his brother, Taehyung. He felt threaten with the elder's existence around Seokjin.

The problem is, Jimin didn't answer his call too! And Yoongi! And Hobi! Are they playing game that he don't know? Everyone is out of reach!

Jungkook clench his fist, gritting his teeth out of anger.

Beep~

He flinched when he hear the sounds of card scanned at the front door. He rush to the door and pull it open.

Seokjin standing in front of him, surprised to see him. The smile on the younger's face slowly faded seeing his grim reaction.

Suddenly, he pull him into a hug. Seokjin didn't get a chance to react to the sudden hug.

"Did he do anything to you? Where did he touch you? Did he kiss you without your permission? Or hug you? Tell me, I will kick him!" He shot him with questions.

"J-Jungkook.. Ugh.. I cant.. breath.." Seokjin try to set himself free but Jungkook hugging him tighter.

"What? I can't hear you?"

"Help..! Let... Go...! I can't... Breath...!" He cries for help, hits Jungkook's back with his tiny fist.

Tbc 226
Jo, 0106, 0206h

#98
I'll continue more this morning. I'm sleepy. Already fall asleep just now. The phone's fell on my face and hit my f nose! Its so f hurt!! 😤😤