the introduction

If you find Namjoon annoying, then you will find his handler, Jin, is annoyingly annoying. Jin somehow has contacted the stewardess in the plane to give you a 1-week-anniversary cake from your husband who literally had no idea and had to pretend to know. Jin also specially requested the stewardess to make it like a big celebration that ended in you and Namjoon to share a kiss with everyone around you clapped like a seal. You almost screamed and gagged at how this is so fucking cheesy and embarrassing while you needed to act like you are the luckiest woman in the earth, and it is tiring you. You believed that embarrassment will cost you 5 years of your life. And when you whispered this in Namjoon's ear, he just laughed and kissed your forehead lovingly. Jerk.

Minister Lee's wife, who 'coincidentally' sits across you always gave a huge smile in her face in that chaotic celebration. It seems that she is a hopeless romantic woman and you amused at how deep Jin and Namjoon investigated her and it gave you goosebumps. Even though they both are a pain the ass, they are still one of the best teams in the company.

You glad that you got a first-class seat, which made you and Namjoon have a nice amount of distance for yourselves. After an hour, you found Namjoon has already fallen asleep. You, as his wife, casually put his blanket and stroked hair while looking at his face. Namjoon's snores are getting better, you thought. You remember 5 years ago when you trying to sleep in the same room with him for several days. 'trying' as you ended couldn't sleep because the snores are just so bad. After you thought that was an appropriate amount to act as a loving wife, you lazily picked any movies you saw in your mini-TV.

"That was so sweet of him! You are a lucky woman." Minister Lee's wife said happily.

"Yes, I think I am. He is a great guy" You laughed shyly. "But sometimes I don't think if he will do the same 10 years, 20 years later. You know? But that's not the problem for you I assumed? You go on holiday alone with your husband is just as romantic. It is just like a second honeymoon!"

"Really? Well my husband isn't a romantic type of guy. But being asked for a holiday just the two of us, I think is kinda romantic." She thought. "But I don't know about the second honeymoon thing. He tells me he is going to work there."

"Oh, I see. But it still a nice gesture!" You smile assuringly. "So your husband is a businessman too?"

"He works at the ministry." She smiled. "I assumed you don't live here often?"

You acted to be as awkward as possible. "Ah, yes kinda. We just came here to get married. But we live in Canada. Well, because of my husband's job, we are rarely at home too." You laughed.

"That's fun too. Because you are both still young. So what does he do?"

"He works in art exportation, so we often go to one museum and another. But actually." Your voice quietened. "I have no idea what he is doing. Whenever he talks about his works, I just nod along."

She laughed. "I know your feeling! But my husband rarely talks to me about work. So that's why I don't really know why we came to Hawaii. I only knew he wanted to meet his college friend there."

College friend. Maybe I will search for it. "Oh my bad, I haven't introduced us to you properly. I am Jung Nara, and my sleeping husband there is Jung Yoon Hyung. It is really nice to meet you."

"Oh my, I didn't even realize it. I talked to you like a long lost friend you know. I am Lee Dahee and My husband there is Lee MyunSoo. Nice to meet you too."