the broken vase (NC-17)

Warning: SMUT, mental health issues, Y/n insecure with her body, unprotected sex (Be careful guys!), body worshipping.

The walk to the room was messy. It was hard for you to stay sober. And it was getting harder when Namjoon grinding his erection to your ass in the elevator. You almost took him right there in the elevator. You need him badly.

You opened your room hastily, while Namjoon kissing your neck from behind. Just as the door closed, your lips attached again to his. He removed your-his-jacket and threw it on the floor and you messily open his shirt's button. As his shirt thrown too, you couldn't believe what you saw. His golden skin glowing in the moonlight from the window. He's just beautiful.

He walked you to the bed until the back of your knees hit the bed. "I want to see you."

You nervously pulled your zipper down and let your dress fell to the ground. Your arms subconsciously were thrown across your chest, covering your body. You could feel the embarrassment rushing in. He kissed your neck again. "Don't hide for me. You're beautiful." His hand moved to your back to unclasp your bra and threw it to the ground. He then guided your back to fall to the bed. His lips crashed to your lips again. He moved his lips to below your neck. He kissed your chest, leaving a trail of saliva and sucked it gently. He wanted to know that you're his. He kissed every part of your body and he stopped on your scars. He kissed and licked your scar below your clavicle, and the big scar in the center of your stomach. "These scars, they're beautiful."

You moaned as his hot tongue licked your side scars, sending shivers through your spine. "Joon.. Touch me."

Without any waiting, he grazed his calloused fingers to your nipples. You could feel a jolt in you. He played with your breast while pinched your nipples which made you go crazy. You could feel your nipples hardened and then he leaned in and put your nipples inside his mouth. He flicked it with his tongue, nibbled it while his hand played with your other breast. As he moved his lips to your other breast, his hand moved to your thigh. He slowly opened your thighs while touching your inner thigh. He then sneaked under your underwear to touch your core. You've already so wet, basically, your underwear has soaked already. "So wet, just for me."

Namjoon then took your pants off and threw it aside. He moved his head between your thigh, your core exposed. You're so embarrassed. You've never been this exposed before. Just as you want to close your thighs, Namjoon held your thigh open. Namjoon found your clit soon after. He circling your clit and running to the slit of your fold. The touches were enough to make you shiver. "Joon.."

"Let me make you feel good." Just before you said anything. He kissed you hardened bud lightly. He flicked your bud rapidly and made your back arching. He moved down as he licked your fold. Just in front of your heated core, he pushed his finger into you. "You're so tight and wet."

"I need you, Joon." You begged.

"Gonna stretch you well first, baby." Namjoon then thrust his finger in and out. He darted his lips on your nub and suck it gently again. You moaned whenever he flicked your clit. And he just knew that it's your sensitive part, so he just attacked it again. You turned into a ball of moans as you moaned his name repeatedly. He could feel how your core was clenched around his finger that you're close. He pumped his finger and increasing his pace. He even rub your sensitive spot inside which made you toe curled. "Come to me, baby. You can do it."

His tongue still flicked your nub and your hand subconsciously grip his hair. Your breaths became uneven. You could feel the knot inside your stomach tightened and your thighs shaking uncontrollably. You automatically grinded your hips into his face to ride your orgasm. He licked your cum in your sensitive core skillfully, made you trembled every time he swiped his hot tongue.