the kiss (NC-17)

Warning: LIGHT SMUT

You awoke by the snore noises beside you. You realized that there was something heavy on your body. You almost screamed. Namjoon was sleeping beside you with his arms hugging you close. You pushed him abruptly, waking him at once. "What the fuck are you doing?"

Namjoon blinked his eyes several times and realized what he has done. He sat up and scratching the back of his head. "Jimin said to hold you if you had nightmares. Did I do something wrong?"

"Wha-what?" you stuttered. You could feel heat spread to your face. You bowed your head down, unable to meet his eyes. "N-No. It's just.. You don't need to do that."

Namjoon tilted his head, "but I want to." He grasped your wrist carefully, which made you shuddered.

What did he talking about?

"I really want to hold you, Y/n." He brought his face closer to you. You could feel his hot breath on your skin. He touched his forehead to hers. His calloused hands moved to cup your face gently. "I am sorry about before. I- I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

You looked into his black eyes, they show sincerity. You shook your head. "I- I am sorry for hitting you too."

"That's okay. I deserved that." He smiled softly. He lightly grazed his finger on the corner of your lips. "Did you know how worry I was when you gone?"

You thought it is just a pure sympathy or mere pity or maybe an anger. But you could see how his eyes were glistening. How he bit his lips hard in frustration. How he made your heart ached. How he knew about you.

"Just please, never leave my side again."

The moment the words left his lips, he leaned over and finally his lip met yours. You felt how soft is his lips on yours, moving slowly, caressing every inch of your lips. You should be pushing him away, but instead, you closed your eyes and kissed him back. Like he was granted your permission, he parted your lips slightly and pushed his tongue. His tongue danced in your mouth. You melted into his touch. He pushed your body slowly until your back touched the bed, still not breaking the kiss. Your heart is in turmoil, having to feel too many things in these couple hours. And your fortress collapsed.

Namjoon felt the saltiness in his lips and how your lips trembled. He broke the kiss and looked at your face in shock. Your lips are swollen and your cheeks stained in tears. Namjoon subconsciously pulled you in his chest. He could feel how confused you were as you gripped his shirt tightly, weeping in his arms. And he could feel how you have finally opened up to him, how a brave woman like you finally look this vulnerable. He just hugged you in silence, stroking your back and your hair, lightly kiss the top of your head lovingly. The only thing he can do now is to comfort you, to make you feel safe.

Namjoon knows, with just this moment that he wants this. He wants you. He doesn't care if you are broken. He only wants to put a smile on your face. You were a broken vase, but now you are his broken vase. If you are having a hard time to glue it together, he will be there to mend it for you. For now, you need a friend to help you. He will not let people throw you away. He will protect you with all his life.

So, No. He does not hate you.