the dinner dash

Namjoon and you decided to have dinner in the hotel's restaurant to follow Dahee and Myunsoo. You put a beautiful summer dress on which Jimin picked for you and for the purpose of your cover, it is definitely an expensive one. Your baggage is full of designer clothes which you don't recognize. Well, your closet in your apartment back home is full of formal shirts and suits for work, maybe some dresses in the corner. You look yourself from the mirror. The color red matches your skin tone perfectly, and the cutting of the dress accentuates your body curve. You put on makeup thinly and curl your hair into soft curls. It has been a long time since you dressed up like this. You always caught with works so you never hang out with friends.

You heard a knock from the bedroom, "Y/N, let's go I am hungry" Namjoon called. You look into the mirror once more and nodded. As you go out of the bathroom, your body collided to Namjoon. You wanted to yell at him but you stunned. Namjoon's hair styled to the back, as you noted to yourself that it is your favorite hairstyle. He wore a blue shirt with khaki shorts. You always see him with a suit so this is definitely a new sight for you. He looks good. "Ready?" he asked as he grabbed your hand interrupting your daydreaming.

When you finally sat down on your table, you waved to Dahee from across the room. Again, it is amusing to Namjoon. He watched you enjoying live music. "What?" you asked sweetly, turning into Jung Nara mode.

He grabbed your left hand and kiss your knuckles. "Nothing." He smiled sheepishly. "You look beautiful tonight." His eyes looked to you, unwavering. As you felt your face grew hotter, your eyes trailed away from him. Namjoon laughed at your antics.

"Shouldn't we pick a closer seating?" as you glanced at the couple.

"Do you want to sit closer to me? You should just say so." He smirked. You kicked his leg and pouted.

Jerkface.

You both then eat silently while you subtly glanced at the couple and to the person in front of you. After you ensured that the couple has already returned to their room, you relaxed a bit. Namjoon excused himself to pay, and you took a walk in the lobby.

BRAKK

You turned your head to the source of the sound. You found a couple with two kids, the younger ones in the sling, and the older one held the woman's hand. The man, you assumed is the father clumsily gathered the things he dropped. The pregnant woman, you assumed is the mother wanted to help him, but it seems with her big tummy she couldn't bend over. You walked to them to give them a hand. But as you gathered, you felt a sharp sting in your back of your neck.

Cautiously you walked back as fast as you could. Your hand touched the throbbing pain in your neck. Then you saw her smirked at you. You followed your instinct to run away from them. Your legs went weak, and your breath shortened. You felt your throat constricted. Still, you tried harder to run back to the restaurant.

Luckily to you, Namjoon exited the restaurant and he called for you. "Babe, I am looking for you everywhere. Where have y-" his words stopped as you fainted just a few meters in front of him. His eyes widened, showing shock and terror. "What- hey Y/N. not funny okay?" he whispered as he shook your body, but you didn't even flinch. Fuck. He then carried you in his arms, told all of the spectators that you drank too much. He hurried to go back to your room.

He opened and closed the door harshly, and put you in the bed. His minds went panic as he examined you thoroughly, your pulse's weakening, your hands, and feet went cold, and your breaths became irregular. Namjoon is no doctor, but after training and work in this field for a long time, he somehow knows one or two things. He then searched for syringes in your bag, after checking the name and sure about it, he lifted your dress up to show your bare legs and injected the drug in your thigh. After a minute, you're getting calmer. Namjoon reached your wrist and checked your pulse and sighed in relief. He calmed himself as he waited for you to awake.

"-Joon." You cried, your forehead's sticky from sweat. As you control your breath, you reached his hand. He then helped you to sit and sat beside you. His eyes still showed worries. "Someone attacked me."