the invitation

After you took a warm shower, you felt a lot better. You felt your muscles relaxing. You grabbed a dress which Jimin picked before. Jimin has been your handler for 3 years. And in those 3 years, he has complained about your clothes for almost like a million times. You only wore shirts and work pants every time you work, but since he came, half of your closet is full of clothes from him. Not gonna complained about it though, he always has a good sense of fashion. For you, Jimin is the nicest guy you've ever known. And you always thank God for giving you Jimin in your life.

You looked at your reflection on your mirror. The dress looks nice on you but it exposes your skin too many for your liking. You are not confident in this, not when your scars exposed in public. You don't like people staring at you. And with these scars? People will think that you are a criminal or maybe in a violent relationship, or maybe just a girl that into BDSM. You walked to your opened luggage, rummaging inside to find something that can give your body something to cover.

After a few minutes, you sighed. You couldn't find anything. You were biting your nail when Namjoon handed a blue cloth to you. "Use this."

You unfolded the cloth to find a blue jacket. You smiled at him. "Thank you." You knew this jacket. He sometimes wears it when he hangs out with his friend, which you usually see in Jin's snapchat. So it seems that he brings his own clothes in this mission. You don't deny that he is a good dresser. Well, he has a good body proportion after all. He will look good almost at anything. You wore the jacket carefully. It is a little big for your body but somehow it is kinda matching with the white dress you wore.

Your heart was already racing with how nice he smells when he just said casually. "You look cute in my clothes." You could feel your heart dropped to the ground. He shouldn't do it like this. He just smiled at you and grabbed your hand, dragging you out.

You both walked to the restaurant. You saw Dahee waving at you in the distance. "Nara-ssi! Come sit with us!"

You looked at Namjoon who nodded in agreement as you sat with them. "Good morning!"

"Good morning to you too. It is so sad that the tour was canceled right?" She said while putting meat in her mouth. She studied your face carefully. "By the way, you look really tired. Are you okay?"

You involuntarily put your hands on your cheeks, "Really? Yes, I am kind of tired. But I am okay. Just a little lack of sleep." You replied with a smile.

She smirked, "You both must have a 'rough' time last night." A statement that made Namjoon and Myunsoo choked on their water. Myunsoo then nudged his wife while you patted the back of your husband. "Aww, young love. You both should eat a lot."

You chuckled at her awkwardly. "Yeah, we should eat." You were standing up to pick the food on the buffet but Namjoon pushed you down to sit.

"I'll pick some for you, babe. Just sit here." He then kissed your temple and walked away. Your jaw dropped and turned to Dahee, only to find her almost shrieking in happiness. You're almost sure that they could hear your racing heart.

You shifted the topic before she talked again. "So, what are you guys doing today?"

"We are trying to rent a private boat and just sail around." She then whispered to her husband, and Myunsoo nodded. "You should come too! It will be fun! But of course, if you don't have any other plan."

You put your hands in front of your chest and waving them slowly. "Oh, no. We don't want to disturb you." Water. You gulped nervously.

"No, we will be delighted to have you on board. Besides, the more the merrier right?" She turned to her husband, who gave a polite nod.

You smile awkwardly. "Well, we don't have any plans yet. I think I will ask my husband first."

"Ask me what?" Namjoon asked as he put the plate in front of you. "I got you an omelet."

"That was fast." You raised your eyebrow. "And only an omelet?"

Namjoon then pinched your cheek. "I only have two hands, princess. And you love omelets. Besides, we can get anything else after this. So what do you want to ask?"

Dahee smiled at the interaction between you and Namjoon. "I invited you both to our boat this afternoon. We rented one. And before you refused, I have already told her that you won't disturb or bother us at all. We will be glad if you come!"

Namjoon looked at you and took your hand in him, squeezing it gently. "I am down for it, if you want to go, babe." Are you sure?

You smiled. "I'd love to. Thank you." I think I am.

"Great! Then we should meet in the lobby at 3 pm! I can't wait to see the sunset on that boat. We will head back to our room now. See you!" They excused themselves and walked away.

Namjoon was still holding your hand when he landed a surprise peck on your lips. "You know that you have me right?" He assured.

He is worried about me. Your heart's racing again, all fear, nervous, and relief mixed into one. You just squeezed his hand back. "Yeah, I have you."