the boat ride (NC-17)

Warning: Cursing

It's already at 3 pm, and you have already in the lobby. Namjoon has already told the team. Some disagreed with this mission because it can be dangerous for you. But you explained that even it is dangerous and risky, protecting Minister Lee and Dahee is still your mission. Jin knew your passion for work but he also agreed that you were careless and naive. Thus, he agreed with your decision but the team would be following you in another boat.

A couple of minutes later, You and Namjoon then joined Lee couple in the car to the dock. Namjoon never let go of your hand. He squeezed it lightly when you were approaching the dock. Your heart was racing the entire time, but Namjoon apparently knew a thing or two to calm your nerves. When your hand got clammy, he kissed the back of your hand. When you broke out in cold sweat, he kissed your temple. When you gulped nervously, he kissed your neck. When you bit your lips, he kissed your lips. Namjoon thought it would distract you away from your fear and panic, but he just made brand new trouble for you. You found his kisses are addicting. You must be going crazy.

The voices from your in-ear were not helping at all. Some groaned at all of the kissings he did. Well, it's not that you were muted at all. And that's how you stepped on the dock in heated cheeks after hearing Yoongi said that your moans were distracting the guys. That embarrassment was enough to distract you from your fear of water.

A young man dressed in sailor outfits welcomed you in the dock. He happily greeted the four of you. "Aloha! Welcome to Aphrodite! I am Ben. Are you Mr. Lee?"

Myunsoo nodded and his wife reached out his hand to shake him. "Hi! I am Mrs Lee. We brought guests too, is that okay?"

"Of Course! So you are?" Ben looked at you and Namjoon.

Namjoon was the one who reached out his hand to Ben. "Hi, I am Mr. Jung, and she is my wife. Thank you for having us aboard."

"Great! So, you guys should put your shoes inside this box. Shoes are not allowed in the boat because it can be slippery. And after this, you should directly hang around in the deck, and keep yourself comfortable! We will be sailing in 15 minutes."

Fifteen minutes later, the boat has finally moved to the sea. The sail was kind of smooth. The weather is nice. There is even booze in the boat. It should be a nice holiday. But instead, you were too terrified to walk. You just sat on the deck, slowly sipping your orange juice. You were not drinking any alcohol, well, this is work after all. You even couldn't hear what Dahee and Myunsoo talk about. Namjoon told them any stories about his fake work just to distract them. He knew Dahee would want to talk to you, but you were not in that mood for socializing.

Myunsoo has never talked for a bit since you've met him. But it seems that Namjoon's stories made him opened up. Apparently, he loves arts too. The sudden change of her husband also made Dahee shocked. She rarely finds his husband talks passionately with other person and it makes her happy. It seems that her decision to invite you to the boat is a great one. She doesn't want to interrupt him nor Namjoon. But when she wanted to talk to you, you were drowned in your own thoughts, so she didn't want to disturb you. After all, the sea has magical things for every people.

It has been a couple of hours after you sailed away. The boat suddenly stopped in the vast sea, almost made all the people on board fall. Dahee yelled to the captain, "Hey capt, why are we stopping? Is this the place for the dolphins?"

"Aloha! Welcome to Aphrodite! I am the captain of this ship." A voice broke out in the speaker. That voice. You got goosebumps. Your hands began shaking. Your eyes darted to the man behind the steering wheel. "Nice to see you again, Agent Y/n."

Namjoon eyes widened. He subconsciously moved you behind him. Just how did he find you? The guys have been more careful this time. They checked the boat thoroughly, contacted the renting company. They checked whoever hop on this boat.

"So, this is the famous agent Namjoon. I am glad to finally meet you. I really wanted to meet you 5 years ago." A devilish laugh erupted. "And seriously, you should be more careful with your phone, you know."

It's bugged? You were furious. You wanted to confront him but Namjoon whispered to you. "Stand back." You took a glance at Myunsoo and Dahee. Their faces were full of terror and confusion. You heard then in your in-ear that the guys will be coming in no time. Even they were following you, they still far away. You should stall him. You moved back to Myunsoo and Dahee to make sure they're okay. After all, their safety is your priority.

"So, are you the one who sent the threat to Minister Lee?" Namjoon started. After Myunsoo heard his name, he was shocked. He knew nothing about threats.

"You got me there. But, I couldn't believe that the company will send Y/n. I didn't think they will be that stupid. It is just easier for me." He moved from the steering wheel and walked down to the deck. He toyed the gun with his hand. Making Namjoon move back and stayed in front of you, Myunsoo, and Dahee. "I always wanted Y/n, you know. And now they sent her to me, I just can't be any happier."

You yelled. "What did you do to the staff? Did you kill James too?" your hands turned into fists.

"You really want to know?" Ji Seok asked coyly. "What do you want to know? How I did it? Or what're their last words?"

Another death. "You are a fucking psychopath." You glared at him.

"It's all your fault, y/n! You were the one who killed all of my members and you always chase me like I am a lost puppy." He laughed. "You are the reason for their deaths."