epilogue

"So Yeah, that's what happened," Jin explained. He was in his boss's office. The Hawaii mission just ended a week ago. Ji Seok still on the investigation, but with that many pieces of evidence, it was unlikely that he could be free.

The boss put his arms across his chest and nodded. "Alright. Thank you. You can go."

As Jin walked towards the door, he turned to face his boss. "You knew about Black, about Ji Seok, About Y/n, and everything, didn't you?"

The boss just smiled meaningfully. "I might know some things."

"Why you let that happen to Y/n and Namjoon?" His brows knitted, he knew that his Boss is a smart and wonderful man, he respects him. But why in the hell he let those dangerous things happened to his agents?

The boss sighed. He stood up and faced the window. "You know right, that Y/n and Namjoon are great agents?"

Jin walked to the desk. "I know about that! That's why-"

"And you should know that not only Y/n has a weakness. Namjoon too."

Jin raised one of his eyebrows. "What do you mean?"

"Y/N has always been an emotional agent since the beginning. The way she uses her emotions and affects the work is one of her weaknesses, plus now she also has PTSD after that incident in Hawaii. Eventhough she is a great agent, she is still a young woman. She needs to be loved and respected. Furthermore, Namjoon has always been a logical agent. He excels in everything. But one thing he lacks at, He is selfish. He never understands nor experiences what does it feel to lose someone he loves so dearly. He lacks compassion." The boss turned to Jin.

Jin's jaw just dropped. "Wow. You do know everything, don't you? So that's your intention of why you put them together?"

The boss replied with a smile. "Of course. I just want my agents to be the best."

Jin could see from the glass door, you and Namjoon giggling in the aisle. Namjoon has never looked at you, or any other person, like that before. And you have never seen with a smile since 2 years ago, but now you are smiling widely to Namjoon. "How do you know that they love each other?"

He laughed. His eyesturned into a crescent. "I just knew."