the car ride

It has been not that long since you came to Hawaii. You loved the ambiance and the salty air of Hawaii. You loved summer since you are a kid, but since your mission two years ago, you just hate it. And this time, with your enemy beside you, you have been nothing but a ball of anxiousness when you first set your foot on this island. Your hands became clammy, and the sun doesn't help. It is a different mission, you will okay. You always nailed it. You muttered to yourself, a habit you have picked since you got the job in the company. After all, this type of job is full of uncertainty and danger, and the only thing you have is yourself.

In the arrival, you and Namjoon searched for your names' placard. When you found it, you realized the one who held the placard is the one you worked with before. As you literally walk faster- almost running to hug the man. "Hey I miss you so much Yoongi!"

"Hush. No saying real names, Jung Nara ssi." As he hugged you tighter. "I am happy to see you this fine."

The picture of you hugging the other man isn't a pleasant sight for Namjoon. Namjoon then interrupted "Hi, I am Jung Yoon Hyung. Nice to meet you!"

"Hi, Nice to meet you too. I heard about you so much." He said while showing his gummy smile. "Let's talk in the car then." Yoongi then took your baggage and walked to the parking spot. Namjoon walked beside you as he put his hand behind your waist to guide you. After you loaded all of the baggage in the car and buckled up, the car started moving.

Yoongi started as he looked at both of you in the rearview mirror, "So, we decided to put your room a few rooms beside the Minister's room, because if there are dangerous situations you can act faster. But the thing is, the hotel itself has very tight security, that even Tae couldn't install our devices in that room. And we couldn't tell them about the threat because it is still unknown even to us."

"Wha- Tae is involved in this?" You gasped. "I thought he is still on leave."

"Well technically he is, but when I told him that you were coming here, he flew right away from his leave to Hawaii." He laughed.

"Really?" You touched. "Aw.. I miss hi-"

"So if you couldn't install our device then what can we do?" Namjoon interrupted. From the sound of his voice, he seems not happy with your little reunion.

Yoongi turned to his work mode again. "That's why I need to talk to you. Tae and I didn't get permission to approach the target. So we hope you can find a way to install it. That's your first mission."

You frowned, thinking. "So have the targets arrived in the hotel?" you asked.

"No, Tae is the one who picks them up and I think, they are still on the way, behind us."

Your eyes twinkled. "Great. You should step on the gas then. I got an idea". Your gazed fall to Namjoon. His eyes showed both curiosity and confusion. "Do you trust me?"