the trust

By the time you came back to the hotel, your body drained. Yoongi and Taehyung finally decided to use the unoccupied room on your floor and moved the listening devices to their room. Namjoon called and told all the details to the company, begging that they will take you off this mission. You watched him from behind. You've never seen him so desperate before. He also almost cursed after he got an unsatisfying answer from higher-ups. There's no way to send you back home or replaced you with another agent. You would have to continue the mission. Namjoon threw his phone angrily to the bed which made you flinched. The room grew silent.

"Do you really hate working with me that much?"

Namjoon stopped for a moment. "What are you talking about?" His phone vibrated. He grumbled as he picked the phone to read what you assume was a text from Jin. His eyes widened and frowned his brow confusedly. With the thought of you're in danger was already filled his mind, he really didn't need this fact to be added.

"Do you want to get rid of me from this mission, that much?" You snapped. You did realize that you shouldn't be bothered by your emotions, but you're that frustrated. You're confused, mad, and afraid at the same time. Do you hate me that much?

He scowled at you. He, too was frustrated, with you. "My priority is the success of this mission. So, if you need to phrase it that way, yeah. I don't want you here." I only want you to be safe.

You felt a stab on your chest. You felt humiliated. Your eyes got teary. "We both know that we never want that happened in the first place. And besides, you said before that we shouldn't assuming anything yet" You cried.

"What happened in Hawaii 2 years ago?" He snapped back.

Your eyes widened, "Why are you talking about it right now-"

"Why is there no data about your mission in Hawaii in the database?" His jaw clenched. You could sense Namjoon walked closer to you, cornering you. You stepped back until your back of your legs hit the side of the bed. Then you felt something cold on your stomach. You tried to move your hand to your thigh, grabbing your small gun which hidden underneath your dress. Click. "I won't do that if I were you." He warned.

You froze. Your throat felt dry. "Wha.. What are you doing?" you stuttered.

"I said, what happened in Hawaii 2 years ago?" he said coldly.

"I- I don't want to say.." You groaned in pain as he pushed his gun harshly. You're so sure it would leave a bruise. It's maddening. Just a few hours ago, he's the one who held you close, opening your heart. You were trying to trust him again. And now? You felt a soft pang in your heart as you realized. "You never trust me, do you?" you said weakly.

His eyes met yours. Your eyes brimmed with tears, feeling disappointed, and exposed. His gaze softened. "Just answer me." Please.

"I can't say.." You could feel, that your cheeks have already been wet from your tears. Again, he doesn't trust you.

He felt betrayed. Why don't you want to tell him? It messed up his mind really bad. "You do understand that what you've hidden will make you seen as a traitor, don't you?" He warned you. "Not only you, but also Yoongi, Taehyung, and even Jimin."

You bit your lips then you grabbed his gun and kicked his side until he fell to the carpeted floor. You seized his gun and aimed it to the back of his head. He froze. "I'm sorry.." You then knocked his neck with the gun. As Namjoon passed out, you threw the gun beside him and walked out of the room. "I'm really sorry."