Chapter VI: Letting Go

Quick warning before the chapter begins, this one gets pretty steamy! Thank you for reading and supporting me so far! Enjoy!!

"Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same." (Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights)

The feeling of Y/N's lips on his was intoxicating. She kissed him passionately as if she was trying to convey everything she felt in that moment and the only thing Kuroo could think of to do was kiss her back with as much emotion he could muster to convey everything he felt in that moment to her as well.

He pulled Y/N as close as he could, pressing his body against hers as he deepened the kiss, his tongue beginning to intertwine with hers. The only sounds that could be heard throughout the apartment were the small moans that escaped Y/N's mouth as his tongue explored hers.

The more sweet moans Kuroo elicited from her mouth, the more will power it took to not strip her down and devour her right there. He didn't want to fuck this one up. Y/N was different, she was special-- he could tell from the first time they locked eyes that she would be a big part of his life, for better or for worse. He wanted to take his time and show her with every kiss, every touch--just how much his feelings towards her have grown, the feelings of love that took hold of him every time her blue eyes bore into his.

As he continued to kiss her, he slowly moved forward until her back was up against the nearest wall. Breaking the kiss, he met her gaze and watched as her deep blue eyes lit with fascination as he slowly kissed his way down to her neck, biting and sucking as he reached the tip of her collarbone. 

Y/N let out a gasp of surprise as he continued to suck and bite the sensitive spot. Her hands subconsciously found their way into Kuroo's messy hair as she tugged, earning a deep groan from him as he continuously attacked her neck.

Y/N decided to completely let her walls down and let her emotions take over as she wrapped her legs around Kuroo's waist and tugged on his hair to lift his face up and crash her lips onto his once more. With no walls to hold her back anymore, she kissed him fervently and let the pleasure she felt take her over as his lips devoured all her moans once more.

This time, Y/N broke the kiss as she seductively took Kuroo's bottom lip in between her teeth, earning another deep moan from him. 

"Touch me... please Kuroo."

Kuroo's eyes widened in surprise as he looked at the girl in front of him, her normal guarded self now defenseless as she looked at him with pleading eyes. He was planning to take it slow, but he knows he can't deny her what she wants, especially a girl like Y/N.

"Your wish is my command, Chibi-chan." he whispered as he playfully bit her ear earning yet another groan of pleasure from Y/N.   

With Y/N's legs still wrapped around his waist, he carried her down the hall and walked into the open bedroom door. He sat down on the edge of the bed and let Y/N straddle his waist as he began to attack her neck once more, only stopping to pull her shirt over her head. 

"You're so damn beautiful." Kuroo gasped as he witnessed the sight of a topless Y/N in front of him. He then began to slowly kiss his way down from her neck to her chest. As he reached her chest, he couldn't stop to control himself as he suddenly took her right nipple in between his teeth while simultaneously pinching her other nipple in between his fingertips.

Gasps and moans escaped from Y/N's lips as he continued to play with her chest. His skillful tongue almost had her orgasming on the spot, but she held herself back, not wanting to give him the satisfaction. Reaching down, she motioned from him to pull his shirt off, which he quickly obliged. Y/N quickly pushed Kuroo so he was laying fully down as she still straddled his waist. Her mouth almost watered at the sight of his body, his clearly toned abs and muscles surprising her since he initially seemed so tall and lean.